Pages:
Author

Topic: Start Trading - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
sorry to ask, how to start trading in bitcointalk? and what are the advantages gained from the trade? Thank you for your answers.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
Thank you for guide sir,all the thing what you say its make me more information.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
Hey guys! I'm making this thread to help those guys who wants to start trading but don't know where to start. And if the higher ranks members of this forum want to share their ideas that will contribute to the knowledge of newbies please feel free to write a reply to this thread.

To start trading, you must first learn this things that are commonly used in trading
1. Candle stick reading-Learn how to read the Candle sticks chart because it is the chart that is used in movements of stocks in crypto.
2. The Support and resistance
3. Chart formations, Patterns and structure- this will help you whether to buy or sell, but keep in mind that rhis is not 100% accurate.
4. The technical indicators in the chart.

You can do your own research, Google, investopedia and youtube are the most helpful sources that can help you improve your knowledge in trading.

Read news, updates and background of the coins you want to trade with.

BUY LOW SELL HIGH and stay away from pishing sites!

I hope that this will be helpful!

Mostly I agree with you, first we should know about trade/ invest vocabulary ( stop loss, take profit, hold, etc ) if you don't understand never enter the market. Second, learn about indicator ( MA, MACD, RSI, etc ), just take one and understand how it works. Last one, psychology lesson ( patience, emotion control ). After that, practice until you find best strategy for you. That's all and have a nice day.

I agree with you, one of the hardest enemy in trading is your own self, your emotion basically. You have to be patient most of the time. One of the biggest mistakes of a trader is that when the coin value is against them, or falling just a bit, they are panicking. They are not waiting for it to pump so they are selling because they donwant further losses.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
March 08, 2018, 09:28:51 AM
Hey guys! I'm making this thread to help those guys who wants to start trading but don't know where to start. And if the higher ranks members of this forum want to share their ideas that will contribute to the knowledge of newbies please feel free to write a reply to this thread.

To start trading, you must first learn this things that are commonly used in trading
1. Candle stick reading-Learn how to read the Candle sticks chart because it is the chart that is used in movements of stocks in crypto.
3. Chart formations, Patterns and structure- this will help you whether to buy or sell, but keep in mind that rhis is not 100% accurate.

You can do your own research, Google, investopedia and youtube are the most helpful sources that can help you improve your knowledge in trading.

Mostly I agree with you, first we should know about trade/ invest vocabulary ( stop loss, take profit, hold, etc ) if you don't understand never enter the market. Second, learn about indicator ( MA, MACD, RSI, etc ), just take one and understand how it works. Last one, psychology lesson ( patience, emotion control ). After that, practice until you find best strategy for you. That's all and have a nice day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 08, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
It would be better to start you own trading channel on telegram well only if you have the experience of a true trader. Building this method is not easy although if it work you can manage to day trade anytime with the help of your subscribers don't do anything harsh too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 08:15:27 AM
Base on my real experience when i'm newbie i go only invest in good value coins in crypto like btc and eth only because i'm sure in this two that they will go really high and even they drops still they will back to their current high price in january 2017

I also do invest coming from my earnings in faucets,airdrop,and in different campaigns so it's not risky because i can't afford to lose that's why i always try to help in promoting here only in forum and try also to do captchas in some faucets to earn like xrb but now it's already gone

Another thing i only invest only just a little btc and my investing are 7x high by now so i say do only just a little investing because affordable is more good to do not like invest in really big amount of btc
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
March 08, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

Pages:
Jump to: