Pages:
Author

Topic: Start using Ripple, learn with no risk. The FunCoin Gateway - page 4. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I have issued myself 1 Quadrillion FUNcoin IOUS.

http://www.kokogiak.com/megapenny/seventeen.asp check that out in case you don't know how HUGE 1 quadrillion is.

A FunCoin is not money. In fact it is just a commodity for fun and learning. Which makes it in fact priceless! We can build this network of learning from the ground up with ZERO risk. The only thing we will lose are the small amounts of XRP that will be destroyed with every transaction. As we trust more people, our minimum reserves will go up and we will have to compensate by getting more XRP to allow for trust lines and transactions. I believe it is 5 additional xrp for every line of trust?

First:

Create a trust with the FunCoin Gateway for FUN! DO NOT CREATE A USD TRUST! please god don't do that. You create a line of trust by going to the advanced tab, clicking add trust, entering the Gateway address and the amount you trust them for. Delete three letter code for USD, and type in FUN. Now set your line of trust to be whatever you want.

FunCoin Gateway:

rUN1nQLWMau6UzR5yGWdjrfwKnLF5hE1Yp

Trust for any amount of FUN.

Second:

Post your wallet address. You will be issued a bunch of FUN at random.

Third:

Be really creative. Issue your own coins.... and create market orders. Maybe with FUN Ious, you could buy some BOBcoin.... or JOEcoin.... or some MOOcoin..... You will need at least two wallets to create a new iou and I suggest using freshly funded wallet instead of the one that has all your bitcoin ious...

Fourth:

It is really important that a FUNcoin has absolutely no value.... it doesn't... I promise.... FunCoin, is just the feeling you get when you learn something new... If you really want to give it a value you can say... each FUNcoin Iou represents a grain of sand.... If you send your IOUS back to the gateway address... I will go to the beach, put some sand in a box and send it to you! Shipping and handling not included.

NO SELLING FUN, IF YOU SEE IT FOR SALE, DO NOT BUY IT

Fifth:

Do not CREATE TRUST FOR USD... CREATE TRUST FOR FUN.

Six:

Do not CREATE TRUST FOR USD... CREATE TRUST FOR FUN.

Seven:

DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

If you learned from this project or appreciate the idea of it. Please send some tips... as it will really motivate me to make it better!

rPiBHenQfzdNuQCDxHqDHGFiisG8jSKpMc

Pages:
Jump to: