Pages:
Author

Topic: Start your own Data Entry Business for 0.02btc. All 10 free slots finished.10/10 - page 3. (Read 5078 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hi PM me. Im willing to buy too.. Give me the information how to earn
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
please send me if it is free ..... [email protected].
let me know. thanks

No. All the free slots are finished. You are bit late for claiming your free admin panel. If u really want it, you can buy it .

I wasnt late securing one of the FREE panels, but after you posting you would contact me within 24hrs, you never sent any details.
After posting here and sending you a PM, you have logged in and made several posts, yet continued to ignore me for one reason or another......

Good luck to anyone who takes part in this endeavor.

Ohh sorry. leave me a pm again with your email id . I will send ur previously claimed admin panel.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
let me know. thanks

No. All the free slots are finished. You are bit late for claiming your free admin panel. If u really want it, you can buy it .

I wasnt late securing one of the FREE panels, but after you posting you would contact me within 24hrs, you never sent any details.
After posting here and sending you a PM, you have logged in and made several posts, yet continued to ignore me for one reason or another......

Good luck to anyone who takes part in this endeavor.
legendary
let me know. thanks

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
let me know. thanks
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I have successfully bought the admin panel. Also got a free license key for 1 month for speeding up the captcha solving.
Thank you! Cool
legendary
I am interested in .sending you PM with my email

All free slots are booked and filled. No more free slots available for giveaway. Now you need to Buy it for 0.02 btc.

OP is updated with more details. Plz check out .

Have you gave out the free admin panels yet? I mean you sent them out already?

Yeah already sent all, just now updated the OP which I forgot to do it. Some 5 members directly contact me via pm and booked their panel. and remaining are those who replied before u.

If you still want it, you can buy and start your own data entry firm and earn $$$without doing anything.

Please tell me how much BTC do I need to pay for the admin panel,where do I need to send them and in how much time will I receive it?(how will I receive it?). Also in what conditions(when,where and how) will I get that free license key for faster captcha typing?

You need to pay 0.02 btc only for buying admin panel.  Sorry I forgot to update my btc address in OP.

2nd answer = as soon as u send the payment. Post ur transaction id link here and after payment received. I will Issue your qlinkgroup admin panel and software via pm.

3rd answer = after I gave you the software download linm, you need to download it and run it on ur system. It will show one long code . You need to give it to me to generate the license key for software activation.

Could I pm you the transaction id link?

Sure. I have no problem. Go ahead.

I just want to know how it's works?Please send me pm with details.Is there jobs are available for all?How much money can i make within a month?

It depends on how much you hire using your Admin panel . All the information and calculations are given in the OP.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

All free slots are booked and filled. No more free slots available for giveaway. Now you need to Buy it for 0.02 btc.

Yeah already sent all, just now updated the OP which I forgot to do it. Some 5 members directly contact me via pm and booked their panel. and remaining are those who replied before u.

If you still want it, you can buy and start your own data entry firm and earn $$$without doing anything.

Please tell me how much BTC do I need to pay for the admin panel,where do I need to send them and in how much time will I receive it?(how will I receive it?). Also in what conditions(when,where and how) will I get that free license key for faster captcha typing?

You need to pay 0.02 btc only for buying admin panel.  Sorry I forgot to update my btc address in OP.

2nd answer = as soon as u send the payment. Post ur transaction id link here and after payment received. I will Issue your qlinkgroup admin panel and software via pm.

3rd answer = after I gave you the software download linm, you need to download it and run it on ur system. It will show one long code . You need to give it to me to generate the license key for software activation.

I just want to know how it's works?Please send me pm with details.Is there jobs are available for all?How much money can i make within a month?
Activity: 448
Im very interested in this free opportunity.....
Here is my email address for any information you choose to send: [email protected]

Thank you in advance for any and all consideration.

Sure. Give me 24 hrs to send your admin panel. 

I never received any email information and have also checked my spam folder.
Can you please send my info again?
Looking forward to posting my results here, once i start this opportunity.

Thanks
legendary
Please PM me What is the Work and which type of it is?
Secondly did you remember something?

Sent you all the details. Please check it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Please PM me What is the Work and which type of it is?
Secondly did you remember something?
legendary

legendary

Activity: 274
Aren't these panels free to get anyway?
legendary

legendary

i believe the offer is closed now, hopefully OP puts out a similar one in the future; i missed out on it too.

IT IS NOT CLOSED BUT YOU NEED TO PAY 0.02 BTC FOR AN ADMIN PANEL.
@letyouearn please respond to my questions in my latest post.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

i believe the offer is closed now, hopefully OP puts out a similar one in the future; i missed out on it too.
legendary

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: