Pages:
Author

Topic: Started a 1k to 10k challenge in 20 days and it's going well! - page 3. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
You’re pretty close with your target and it’s really good to have this every time you trade but better not to put too much pressure and just focus on your trading plan.

I don’t know why meme token is getting another hype right now but if you do with your analysis on that one, then do it beside you’re the only one who knows where to put money here and you have to believe on your own strategy, good luck and hope you can still achieve that $10k profit in just a short period of time.
Activity: 199
Merit: 180
I don't have a twitter account and don't like googling all around to find out what your post means. May you explain a bit for newbies like me?
Just telling somewhere to have some gains doesn't mean anything to me. This is the trading Discussion in a bitcoin forum. I need somewhat like a bridge, I think ...
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Good luck and congrats.

I don't know if this is the trend but anyone who pushes into challenges for profit is a hard thing for me.

You're giving yourself a due date just for you to cope with this challenge. So far, if that's the amount that you've made then you're doing great.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
Started this 1k to 10k challenge in 20 days, Now I am thinking about getting into meme coins or nfts. Heard about dogechain but not sure how that sh* works, will have to check them out and get my money out before they get "HACKED"

Up 4.4k already on day 11
https://twitter.com/shorterprince/status/1560339398050414593

Pages:
Jump to: