Pages:
Author

Topic: [STARTED Round 2] "Golden Chance" bet small, win BIG - page 2. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The game has started!!! The first round will end March 6th at 7 p.m. forum time Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I, notaek from Bitcointalk.org, confirm that I'm currently appointed by bankingbtc to escrow for an investor-based game, Golden Chance.

The escrow address is 1EKpXCYaaLKL12B7VfZg3KE9fXqUMBUpyA

According to the rule, I will be holding investor's fund for each round and will distribute to the winner(s) after a fair bet is issued.

In case a round is proved unfair, I reserve the right in returning the funds to the investors.

Signed on 5th March, 2016 at 08:12:43 PM (Forum Time)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.51
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJW2z3KAAoJEBI9bCdjrvBE58kH/3EvSprYD0i5HQ7wtC/auXh8
wNiOjFNHTqPrduZpLkWk9As/yh8Fp03dLQxnpv8EPbrUOKGB1YrDRoQppotgOBgf
hGEWknyct1NHOM3yZ5wvtW2nCfTc7zlnj55LUTWf+Qt2fgeiMRaOD6vgLvHuq4Ho
RxfbKlmbIkdKd9KfTbDKs0KR43bKXZJ6o4fxvOiOJzY1oaZeEEnsK8FdPf1/5n99
WAIhKbYvj6CFPRFd9shaavGlXPsi7/FTfgzzMbK76Kn2bDmlfjVASGHhy5GgdWau
iUdr9mxwK0APDHvPbaBDern86n3ILi3Z67b6JObalX0g2TZCiVdMkreBcAcYW54=
=+lXE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

The escrow address is 1EKpXCYaaLKL12B7VfZg3KE9fXqUMBUpyA
Interesting,but what benefit does this give over just playing a game of dice myself?
its not the same as dice as different amount bets give different chances of winning different amounts of money
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Interesting,but what benefit does this give over just playing a game of dice myself?
Golden Chance 2nd round
1EKpXCYaaLKL12B7VfZg3KE9fXqUMBUpyA

Introducing a new game called "Golden Chance"

The rules:
1. Investors send the money to the address the escrow provides. Minimum 0.0001 Maximum 0.01
2. At 7p.m. forum time every day, the round ends and i roll the number on primedice that will be the lucky number from 1 to 99.
3. All the bets that are under the lucky number are lost and are left in the wallet. (For example if the lucky number is 10 then all bets under 0.001 btc are lost, and if the number is 50 all bets under 0.005 are lost)
4. 95 per cent of all the money will be equally distributed and sent to the winning addresses. (For example if the there was a 0.0015, 0.0017 and 0.0011 bets with a lucky number of 15, all the money will be equally distributed to the 0.0015 and 0.0017 bettors)
5. Everything starts from the beginning.
6. If there wont be a winner, everyone will be refunded.
7. The payments will be sent out during the next 24 hours after the game.

The escrow of this game is noatek, here is his signed message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14108400

The game starts!!! Here is the address: 1EKpXCYaaLKL12B7VfZg3KE9fXqUMBUpyA
The 2nd round will end on March 7th at 7 p.m. forum time

You must use only compatible wallets to play here.

Compatible wallets are wallets that allow you to receive bitcoin from the address(es) you sent from. This is not the case with online wallets that use a single bitcoin address for several users.

Examples of compatible wallets:
Blockchain.info
Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoind
Armory
Electrum
Multibit
Android bitcoin wallet

Examples of wallets that are not compatible:

Exchanges such as Xapo, Coinbase, Bitstamp etc.
Shared wallets of other gambling sites
Online wallets that send from a common address for all users
In general, any service that uses a shared wallet for all its users

If you're not sure if your wallet is compatible, test it by sending a bet with the minimum amount to one of our games and see if you get something in return. We will not be liable in any way if you do not receive money during testing
Pages:
Jump to: