Pages:
Author

Topic: starting a bitcoin exchange - page 2. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Yes I started the exchange of Bitcoin. Through which I was able to sell various coins and became profitable. For which the people of the world can achieve success in various ways through exchange of Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
You started the thread in Sept 2017. 7 Months in. Have you launched it? Or whats the current status of the project?
Activity: 5
April 04, 2018, 09:30:20 AM
Anyone who can help with good information on how to start a bitcoin/altcoin exchange.

biggest thing I would like to know is where to source for bitcoins, or is there a way we can be affiliates with bitcoin.org so when users on our platform buy bitcoins we are provided with bitcoins from any other source or bitcoin.org is this possible.

Thanks for your help.

First thing that you need to research is the countries where Running Exchange is Legal. There are quite a few.
Second Thing is how many coins you want to launch in Phase I and how many fiats (I would suggest you can start with a small number)
Third consideration is security.

However, one thing is sure that there is a lot of money to be made via Exchange and if you have a business plan in place, there is no dearth of people investing in it.

Activity: 13
April 04, 2018, 05:57:47 AM
Beware of turn key solutions. Most of them have vulnerabilities.

This is not a simple task by any means.

I would start out a bit smaller in this niche.
Activity: 32
April 03, 2018, 10:36:14 PM
I am also starting an exchange. We're quite a way through, will probably be finished this month. Drop me a message if you want to share ideas.

Have you launched your exchange? If yes, please share your experience in the thread. Also, if it is launched, then share the link as well.
Activity: 55
April 03, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
But there are a lot of exchanges on the market right now.
Activity: 100
April 03, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico

Activity: 189
April 03, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
Hi BiggarTee,

Starting a bitcoin exchange business is not big deal. Because nowadays, bitcoin exchange script is available across worldwide. Choose the secure bitcoin exchange script from bitcoin exchange development company with several features like KYC/AML Integration, Trade engine, Enhance buy and sell order system, Peer to Peer exchange system, Multi-currency pair exchange system and so on...

If you are interested to know more details,   Check out the free demo!!!!
Activity: 65
March 25, 2018, 10:46:10 PM
I too have considered starting an exchange.  While there are many out there, there can always be new leaders.  I would suggest doing lots of research and finding out the top exchanges and what users like and dislike about them, then when designing your exchange make sure and put elements/features that you know your customers like, but even better, fix what they don't like, then exploit that when marketing your exchange.

Good Luck!
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 08:45:38 PM
Anyone who can help with good information on how to start a bitcoin/altcoin exchange.

biggest thing I would like to know is where to source for bitcoins, or is there a way we can be affiliates with bitcoin.org so when users on our platform buy bitcoins we are provided with bitcoins from any other source or bitcoin.org is this possible.

Thanks for your help.

Since the value of bitcoin now is high, therefore you need tons of money to invest in it. You need to read and research and observe to those sites that you enter. You need to go through their legitimacy so that your money will be secure. There are tons of trading sites but you really need to study how will they work out. You should also not base on your emotions but do a lot of strategizing. Hope it helps.
Activity: 112
March 25, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
The CyberMiles blockchain aims to be the public blockchain for all e-commerce related transactions. Building on the Smart Business Contract technology and 12+ million existing users of 5miles, a top 10 U.S. marketplace app, CyberMiles is specifically optimized for e-commerce. It has the benefit of a single large network, and yet is maintained and validated by the community of trustless peers.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
I don't think someone will just lend you bitcoins for operating an exchange.
I mean, if you don't have the cash, don't even think about it, sorry for this.
Activity: 61
February 08, 2018, 01:22:17 AM
Hi, if anyone knows any exchange security expert please PM me.

thank you
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Thanks for your help.

Nice question. Its very complicated business.
Currently at the market there are more about 200 exchanges and only 10-15 with big amount of users and liquidity.
If you want to make your own exchange, you have a several options:
1) You can buy a white-label system with performance similar to cryptocurrency exchanges, that are in the second hundred of existing cryptocurrency exchanges. It will cost you thousands of dollars (except liquidity program).
2) You can hire developers, product architects and develop you own product. It will cost you millions od dollars. But it could be better if you find people who already made some exchanges.
Both options need a liquidity program. You have to pay to liquidity provider for crypto and fiat liquidity.
But prepare for a long and difficult work)
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
Welcome to ctypto world. To start trading you must have enough money and also vast knowledge about trading. There are minimum 100 exchangers where you can open account and start trade. you can also focus at coinmarketcap. best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

Thanks for your help.
In theory then you must have a very large capital to be able to make an exchange. In addition you should also have a strong team that can be trusted to provide the best for the development of the exchange. Everyone should have good competence and also good professional. Because you will be risking all the money owned by the user, so security becomes a very important part in order to give public confidence to the exchange. Believe that you can only do that when you have a lot of money and also experience / skills that will help you realize all those dreams.
Activity: 30
February 07, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
Just starting another exchange may not be a good idea even ... there are so many others. first you need to work out your USP unique selling proposition that why people need your exchange then build a team to buil the exchange perhaps by launching your own ICO ....
Activity: 36
February 07, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

Thanks for your help.

Hi

Greetings for the day!

Is your project still open?

If so PM me to discuss in detail.
Activity: 6
February 07, 2018, 07:18:07 AM
I am also starting an exchange. We're quite a way through, will probably be finished this month. Drop me a message if you want to share ideas.
Activity: 7
February 06, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
I found this article very useful for me - http://merehead.com/blog/how-build-cryptocurrency-exchange-software/. The main and starting point is company registration and target countries. Choose them carefully as there are a lot of pitfalls like KYC and AML. After it, as already mentioned above you need to choose fiat currencies
Pages:
Jump to: