Pages:
Author

Topic: STARTING A SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN - page 2. (Read 1476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
June 29, 2017, 10:36:44 AM
Hello everyone. i am quiet new here can someone place teach me how to start a signature campaign. especially how to place an ad on my signature. it seems to not working out for me
Never knew his forum ranking started from a Junior Member being "new". Roll Eyes
That is what is everything wrong with buying accounts!

However seems to be a newbie wish to learn more about bitcoin signature campaign. he can find the many thread speaks about signature campaign help details in services section and beginners and help section as well.
He need to learn more about bitcoin related topics and then only he can give a quality posts on it accordingly.
Point is,he doesn't care about the post quality or bitcoins.The fact that he bought an account before knowing how to set up a signature shows he's least interested in the forum activities.Anyway,he's likely to get banned in a few days.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
June 29, 2017, 09:55:45 AM
Hello everyone. i am quiet new here can someone place teach me how to start a signature campaign. especially how to place an ad on my signature. it seems to not working out for me

there are so many ways to be on a signature campaign. depending on what do you want, either alt or  btc payments. you can see here some open campaigns as well as in the alternate crypto board. in the marketplace (altcoin section)

I think he already figured it out because he is now wearing coindash signature and start posting for promotion. His title is misleading, At first, I he want to run a signature campaign. Hahaha
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
June 29, 2017, 09:44:44 AM
i think you're in a wrong thread or place to post that, it's a service section but we're going to answer your question. first you need to find an open campaign to start with read carefully the rules and regulation of the campaign after the rules and regulation you will see the code you will find there jr. member, full member, etc. and your going to copy that code to your profile. Click profile->profile forum information(at the left)  then you will find there the "signature" just paste it there and click change profile.

However seems to be a newbie wish to learn more about bitcoin signature campaign. he can find the many thread speaks about signature campaign help details in services section and beginners and help section as well.
He need to learn more about bitcoin related topics and then only he can give a quality posts on it accordingly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
June 29, 2017, 04:49:22 AM
i think you're in a wrong thread or place to post that, it's a service section but we're going to answer your question. first you need to find an open campaign to start with read carefully the rules and regulation of the campaign after the rules and regulation you will see the code you will find there jr. member, full member, etc. and your going to copy that code to your profile. Click profile->profile forum information(at the left)  then you will find there the "signature" just paste it there and click change profile.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 29, 2017, 03:47:20 AM
Thanks everyone this was really helpful. i actually meant to participate in a signature campaign and all your inputs were very helpful

Just follow in what the people said in this forum. All of what they are said very helpful to you bro and you must remember if you are paticipating in signature campaign must read the rules and understand.
So goodluck to you  Wink
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
June 29, 2017, 03:31:56 AM

there are so many ways to be on a signature campaign. depending on what do you want, either alt or  btc payments. you can see here some open campaigns as well as in the alternate crypto board. in the marketplace (altcoin section)
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
June 29, 2017, 03:21:14 AM

Hey bro! Welcome to this forum.  Wink

I think you do not really mean to start a signature campaign. Perhaps you mean to join a signature campaign. First, you need to create a wallet in myetherwallet.com. Projects will ask the address you generate from there. Remember to keep all your myetherwallet.com data safe, very safe. Now, you are ready to join signature campaigns. Here is a sample: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989696

Read carefully the instructions and you will know where you belong and what to do. You may also choose from the Marketplace (Altcoins) section under  Alternate cryptocurrencies. Just take note of the date. Make sure it is not over yet.

Have a great bounty experience!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
June 29, 2017, 02:53:32 AM
First of all your thread is in the wrong category.
Second, I suggest you make some quality posts to increase your rank and then you have the chance to be accepted in a campaign where you can earn a decent amount.
Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 29, 2017, 02:29:20 AM
Okay, now OP has learned about spamming right on this thread. Good work guys..
Activity: 456
June 29, 2017, 01:15:39 AM

you can try gogooption
or you can join altcoin signature campaign, in there requirement not high
Yeah in altcoins marketplace you could find lots of availabilities for jn.member ranking. You could earn a small amount of ICO tokens. I too a jn.member got enrolled for a bounty program. If you doesn't wish then analyse the requirement to start a signature campaign and go for it, which is a hard thing to be done.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2017, 01:01:43 AM

You should clear your sentence first as everyone is quite confuse if you want to start your own advertising campaign or your very own signature campaign or you only want to join a signature campaign. If you are having trouble in putting your signature read carefully the rules of a campaign, there's always a specific signature for each rank.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 29, 2017, 12:52:00 AM
Firstly, I think you need someone to help you in creating the campaign code which you can find in services section area link below and you also post your campain thread in this exact  section area  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
In addition, you can read this thread to know more about running a signature campaign  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
June 29, 2017, 12:50:27 AM
You can join signature campaign by keeping tab on new ones I guess most of the old ones are full/your rank low for now or maybe do a research you just might find one, as you rankup it will be more easier for you to find one since high rank>higher chances/wage, your title is misleading btw. xD
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
June 29, 2017, 12:39:26 AM
Hi there, if you want to join signature campaign, first you must have many post if ever keep posting daily in order to get higher rank,
Secondly, you must read this guidelines go here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035
And lastly try to apply for a signature campaign and then read its rules correctly. Maybe this will help you then. Good luck!
Activity: 307
June 29, 2017, 12:31:13 AM

you can try gogooption
or you can join altcoin signature campaign, in there requirement not high
Activity: 266
June 28, 2017, 11:59:44 PM
When you think about participating in a signature campaign, you have to take care of following points :

1. Make posts that add sense as well as information to
     the post.
2. You should not spam posts or you will be blacklisted inn SMAS.
3. You should not try to scam someone or you would be no longer eligible for the campaign.
4. You should not switch to different campaigns very fast.
5.  You should try to be good at language which will be a plus for you.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 28, 2017, 11:30:42 PM
I second. IMHO, as long you make qualitative or constructive posts, even if your English is no good, you will still get paid. It, however, depends on campaign manager (if they are checking posts). I suggest you to contact your campaign manager if your English is poor to avoid this issue.
Hey MZ, welcome back! Is it really you?

... The higher the rank the higher limitation or characters you would have.
I guess what you mean is the higher the rank, the lower limitation we have.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 28, 2017, 02:16:12 PM
Thanks everyone this was really helpful. i actually meant to participate in a signature campaign and all your inputs were very helpful

It is easy to join a signature campaign and as everyone said you should write quality posts, if you're not into too many posts then I'll suggest you to join some altcoin signature campaigns, they'll pay in altcoins but their requirement for weekly posts will be less about use this time to learn the things here.
Good luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
June 28, 2017, 02:09:57 PM
It sounds like you are asking about how to create your own signature campaign, but at the same time Isee your English is not that good. Ithink you are asking how to join a signature campaign and how to add a signature to your profile.

These are some very basic questions to be asking and since your English isn't that good I would not reccomend you joini any campaigns until you are more familiar with bitcoin and the forum. If you join a campaign and write bad comments/spam/comments that are nonsenseical due to your lack of English, you will likely begiven negative trust which most campaigns in the future will not let you join due to.

I second. IMHO, as long you make qualitative or constructive posts, even if your English is no good, you will still get paid. It, however, depends on campaign manager (if they are checking posts). I suggest you to contact your campaign manager if your English is poor to avoid this issue.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 28, 2017, 11:22:38 AM
It sounds like you are asking about how to create your own signature campaign, but at the same time Isee your English is not that good. Ithink you are asking how to join a signature campaign and how to add a signature to your profile.[

These are some very basic questions to be asking and since your English isn't that good I would not reccomend you joini any campaigns until you are more familiar with bitcoin and the forum. If you join a campaign and write bad comments/spam/comments that are nonsenseical due to your lack of English, you will likely begiven negative trust which most campaigns in the future will not let you join due to.

Pages:
Jump to: