Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting as a Trader and Trading Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 659 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
April 28, 2020, 12:36:44 PM
When I was starting to trade just a while ago, what I want to know is the behavior of the cryptomarket which as we know is quiet different compared to the stock market. What influences the price of the cryptocurrencies in general? Does the price of Bitcoin affect other cryptocurrencies and to what extent? By understanding as how the cryptomarket behaves, then basic strategies would be a trader's next interest i.e. of course assuming that you entered trading with necessary knowledge about Bitcoin.

So to summarize what you think would help you is that
  • Emphasize the difference between the stock market and the crypto market
  • What is Bitcoin's role in the price of altcoins?
  • Basic trading strategies

We can never really know what could happen in the market, that should be another point that should be emphasized. Being too emotional would be hard for people.

Their are so many services who provided paid call trading in cryptocurrency. From my personal experience if you trading by yourself you always being in loss. Because their are whales who accumulated whole crypto market. They liquidate your short and long position so fast.
This is not ideal, IMO if you really want to learn to trade. For those who are busy, it would be nice to have this service for sure. Just don't expect to be the best in it. Most of the signals show their Best Trades not the losing trades.

Personally, I am not a type of person who likes a lot of introduction, a basic knowledge about bitcoin and how to trade would be enough for me.
I know how to manage my funds and my strategy is that i like to learn more on experience rather than in theory, so basically I don't need more time before I start trading, doing it is just like a continues study or improvement in my actual activity.
I think you should be more specific on the part of basic knowledge on Bitcoin and how to trade. Like what aspects of it? The ideal type of introduction that you would like.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
April 28, 2020, 09:37:05 AM
Personally, I am not a type of person who likes a lot of introduction, a basic knowledge about bitcoin and how to trade would be enough for me.
I know how to manage my funds and my strategy is that i like to learn more on experience rather than in theory, so basically I don't need more time before I start trading, doing it is just like a continues study or improvement in my actual activity.
Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
April 28, 2020, 06:45:45 AM
Their are so many services who provided paid call trading in cryptocurrency. From my personal experience if you trading by yourself you always being in loss. Because their are whales who accumulated whole crypto market. They liquidate your short and long position so fast. So for new person it's good to receive paid calls from experts and if you don't want to paid someone for paid call then best things to do it just hold your btc. Because if you are going to do day trading then 99 percent are chances that you loose your whole fund in this market.
Activity: 37
Merit: 7
April 28, 2020, 05:45:41 AM
When I was starting to trade just a while ago, what I want to know is the behavior of the cryptomarket which as we know is quiet different compared to the stock market. What influences the price of the cryptocurrencies in general? Does the price of Bitcoin affect other cryptocurrencies and to what extent? By understanding as how the cryptomarket behaves, then basic strategies would be a trader's next interest i.e. of course assuming that you entered trading with necessary knowledge about Bitcoin.

I don't really know what to expect in the market honestly. All I have is price expectation in the short term which varies from time to time depending on the situation while in the long run I am more concerned with Bitcoin which I am optimistic about to reach new heights and would exceed beyond our expectations as what it had done in the past.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
April 28, 2020, 05:02:30 AM
I know a lot of people who are interested in making money now more than ever just because of the current situation that we have now. Most of us are in lockdown, and people are starting to need to have that extra income more than ever.

IF you are that person, what would you like to know before starting to dwell into the Trading Space?
  • Do you want to be introduced to Bitcoin first?
  • What is Bitcoin?
  • How could you make money in Bitcoin?
  • Basic Trading strategies
  • etc

The list above is just an example, feel free to make your own.

This can be of help to many too, knowing that some are just starting, and they are waiting to get around to trading. And if you are a new trader, what do you expect in this market?

Pages:
Jump to: