Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting Mega Bull - page 3. (Read 459 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 17, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
Now BTC price is going up immediately, Do you think It is long bull run

The jump was awesome and the price really showed us a surprise increase just now.

Is this the start of much awaited bull run? We can't say and no one knows. Even how good the price increase is, it can be spoiled anytime so don't expect 100% that it will be continous. But it's a good start to see that price again breaks the $7,000 mark. We just have to wait for more actions and see if it can break more price levels before we can considered this as a start of bull run.

Setup your respective strategy now and goodluck riding the trend.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
July 17, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
Dont get yourself hype too much into this price increase. Yes,it do move up but doesnt mean it would be already starting up a bull run. We have seen the upcoming ETF and such news about Blackrocks
interest in BTC which these factors or fundamentals do affect this price increase but still we cant be sure if it could sustain but for short traders this is indeed a good time to sell out when you enter
6200-6300 price point.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 04:03:39 PM
The price of bitcoin after a long has crossed the $7000 barrier which has made the entire cryptocurrency market progress forward as majority of the cryptocurrencies have got it marked in green. With this I believe the bullish trend will continue marking a big change upon the entire cryptocurrency value.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
July 17, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
Let's wait for some movements. Lately, I agree that this would be a sign of a mega bull run as the OP says. With the mega bull run we're talking about, I hope so that this might not result into a mega ruin lol. That's what happened last year.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 17, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
Really dont know. But it already gained a lot since just hours ago.
This could pull more investors if good things could take some time.

I am tired of all the FUD's that have been scattered which are all just guesses. It is about time bitcoin prove itself that it is still undervalued even with the recent price. Time to go with the wave for those who are waiting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: