Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting My Own Mining Farm - page 2. (Read 6617 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 22, 2014, 11:59:52 AM
why this user is newibe

i cannot trust this user
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
December 20, 2014, 03:23:17 AM
why thread is self moderated Sad
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 17, 2014, 02:09:04 PM
you should do a video walkthrough of your mining location as an advertisement for the internet.
i look forwards to it.

Surely, Tomorrow you will see video on the site. Will take Video and Upload on YouTube and Post Link here.

Thanks for Suggestions.

for more confidence, listing the tx ID's of all the mined blocks you solve in the OP, then people can see which coins you are mining.

As off now, We are not mining independently and I personally prefer new coins market over established one. However, will include that in Video too. So proof remains for forever.

Any video walkthrough of mining farm uploaded yet ?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 14, 2014, 03:28:06 AM
you should do a video walkthrough of your mining location as an advertisement for the internet.
i look forwards to it.

Surely, Tomorrow you will see video on the site. Will take Video and Upload on YouTube and Post Link here.

Thanks for Suggestions.

for more confidence, listing the tx ID's of all the mined blocks you solve in the OP, then people can see which coins you are mining.

As off now, We are not mining independently and I personally prefer new coins market over established one. However, will include that in Video too. So proof remains for forever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 14, 2014, 03:01:27 AM
i look forwards to it.

Thanks for Suggestions.

December 14, 2014, 03:00:03 AM
i look forwards to it.

Thanks for Suggestions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 14, 2014, 02:57:35 AM
i look forwards to it.
December 14, 2014, 02:53:04 AM
Hi All,

We are IT Company Named "Nirmaan Computer Systems, Mumbai" Located in Mumbai is providing all Kind of IT services to Bitcoin Mining Community and Farms anywhere in India, Now We are Starting our Own Farm with Below Features

BTC Mine on Cloud with Scrypt 1 KH/s = 1 INR per day. (Minimum Contract 10 KH/s, 91 Days)
BTC Start Mining as cheap as possible.
BTC Pay with Paypal or Cheque or Cash in India.
BTC Mine the Pool You Like, Unlike other cloud owners, we don't force you to mine our pool only. Mine with Ghash / Eobot / Any Pool you like for better profit.
BTC 24 X 7 Monitoring available using RDP to your Proxy Machine using Ammyy Admin.
BTC Secured Private VPN of Hamachi for Mining Integration.
BTC Attach Your Hardware (CPU / GPU / Rigg / Farm) to Your own Proxy with No Mining Fees. (Optional)
BTC No Digital Website Control Panel, Complete Manual Service. Talk with Humans for your Requirements.
BTC Maximum of 1 PH/s Cloud Mining Available.
BTC Set-up Time of Maximum 3 Days after receiving payments.
BTC No Mining Fees on Cloud as well as Your Hardware. No Commission, No Brokerage
BTC No Hidden Charges, Only INR 1 per KH/s P/D nothing else.

We believe in "THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE". Our Experience of Setting 3 Farms / 80 Rigs and 3500+ Mining Machine in Pat 3 years has grown us enough to start our own farm. Financial and Join Venture Enquiry is also Invited. If You have any suggestion or feature required, let me know. I am not in favour of web based control panel. Will like to retain personal and Human touch with customers.

For Queries Talk to Humans on +91 - 9821659958 or + 91 - 9321659958 or WhatsApp +91 - 9821659948 (In TAB)

Cheers to Happy Mining!!!
Pages:
Jump to: