Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting trade with small amount - page 6. (Read 3972 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Yes, that's a good idea.

If you want to make a profit by trading, you have to learn how to trade, and you can start trading with a small amount of money.

A long-term deal will allow you to learn more, and slowly through the accumulation of funds, you will become richer.

not all traders that starts at small amount became riches. some of them lost their money that's why they chose to stop trading and go to their work instead . but if they tried hard and they got a profit at least 1-5%. it will be better for them to start buying coins and hold
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
Yes, that's a good idea.

If you want to make a profit by trading, you have to learn how to trade, and you can start trading with a small amount of money.

A long-term deal will allow you to learn more, and slowly through the accumulation of funds, you will become richer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 04:39:03 AM
You can choose the stock exchange where there are no minimum restrictions. Open a trading account there. Choose coins for example from top 20 with the lowest price and start trading them.
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 04:28:37 AM
How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
First of all you have to find an exchange without first deposit. Then you can trade with your small amount. There is no difference, you just will get smaller profit.
Activity: 528
March 22, 2018, 04:26:02 AM
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Do not expect that you can easily grow your money if you will start trading with small amount of money. Trading is not easy job and it requires a lot of techniques and strategies for you to grow your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 04:14:49 AM
If you start with a small amount to train your trading skills and gain experience then this is normal. But if you are going to make money, then this is only possible at great risk and there is a high probability of losing everything.

Just start what you can afford to lose so if you have high tolerance in risk then go for it. Small or big amount is not the issue here because what's matter the most is how you make the most out of it and get profit. At the end of the day you'll ask yourself how much you profit and how much you'd loss.

Just like what the OP said, I think he just want to try to do trading on crypto because he don't know how to do it so. He just makes a practice trading in start of small amounts so that if ever it will be failed  its not much hurt to feel so. And if he really wants to learn more try to look some video that rely on crypto trading, then I'm sure he can gain much knowledge of it.
Activity: 456
March 22, 2018, 03:56:06 AM
If you start with a small amount to train your trading skills and gain experience then this is normal. But if you are going to make money, then this is only possible at great risk and there is a high probability of losing everything.

Just start what you can afford to lose so if you have high tolerance in risk then go for it. Small or big amount is not the issue here because what's matter the most is how you make the most out of it and get profit. At the end of the day you'll ask yourself how much you profit and how much you'd loss.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
March 22, 2018, 02:34:22 AM
Day trading lets you profit from Bitcoin without having to understand its technical complexities nor hold a long-term position in a new form of money, which is still considered experimental.

Bitcoin’s volatility remains much higher than most other trading instruments, with the exception of alternative cryptocurrencies. This means you’re likely to find plenty of tradeable action in the Bitcoin market. For better or worse, Bitcoin seldom has dull, sideways price action!
Activity: 193
March 22, 2018, 02:08:38 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 12:36:06 AM
If you are only a beginner always begin to trade with small amount. Because trading is a very risky thing.
A smaller amount can only gain small profit, but it is not bad for a beginner. Just pick the right coin you will gonna trade with.
Just remember what Warren Buffet told, in taking risk: never test the depth of the river with both feet".
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
March 22, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

You dont need to be a millionaire to start trading. First thing you need to do is study some skills in trading and make some research about the coin you are going to trade. You can trade a small amount with a low value coin or just joined in an active ICO, the value of the coin is more cheap and have some bonuses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 07:14:22 PM
I believe you can trade with small money, we can see the market in recent days are showing signs of recovery is extremely clear, bitcoin prices and altcoin are extremely strong. This is a great opportunity for you to enter the trade. There are plenty of coin at reasonable prices that you can buy and trade like NEO, XRP, LTC, BCC.
I think no yet my friend, people are saying that it's recovering but i still see the main color on the market right now is covering by red.
I guess the recovery should be show up at least in the next 2 months not now and i bet with you, it will be huge.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 05:41:00 PM
I believe you can trade with small money, we can see the market in recent days are showing signs of recovery is extremely clear, bitcoin prices and altcoin are extremely strong. This is a great opportunity for you to enter the trade. There are plenty of coin at reasonable prices that you can buy and trade like NEO, XRP, LTC, BCC.
Activity: 625
March 21, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

Trading depends on the amount you are starting up with (which is your capital), and no matter how small it is, it should be able to beat the transaction fee, cause if it is not bigger than the transaction fee, then you are not ready. And if your capital is small and above transaction fees, then you will have to go in for cheap altcoins and wait for a long run. And that is where you can earn well as a trader with small capital.
This is only if you will like to go for a long run form of trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 21, 2018, 04:34:59 PM
If you know how to trade you can invest for a short time. And if you do not know how to trade, you can lose all the money. I advise you to invest for a long time or participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 227
March 21, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
Preferably a minimum of$1,000. There are many analytical groups, you can take information from there, see the portfolios of major investors. I suggest to split the balance into 4 parts and try, until you reach 2000-5000$. Already there 2 parts to share
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
In the start if we take a start with a small amount i think this is good to be in the trading and investment that for these two the funds in required and for us it is good to start as team and to take a start with small amount can give you the right picture of your strategies and with the passage of time you can increase the value of your investment and for me the crypto is very important to hold and this holding can bring a good change that with this i have to receive the cash benefit too.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
March 21, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
trading actually like we are still baby learning walking.walk slowly and we are expert we could run faster.dont run if we are not able to do this.and this condition like trading, invest with small amount first untill we understand market.
Using small amount of money when you are just a newbie trader is not a bad move because it means that you don't want to rush things out. It is normal to be as protective as long as you can with your investments because it is yours in any ways. When starting, there is no specific amount needed in trading, you can start with the least that you can and you can start with as high as you can. What will matter is how you are going to make profit from it and because we have a volatile market here, there is no guarantee that there will be profit in any amount used. Studying and learning first what is trading is the best first move that we can do.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 21, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

YEAH!!!  it is possible to start trading with a small fund. You can start trading with any principal amount, but the most important thing is that knowledge and skill set about the trading. Initially you can start it with a small amount so that loss will also be less. With this small initial amount you can make only a minimum profit, but can gain lot of experience and knowledge about the trading. Once if you are confident as much with trading they you can go ahead with large amounts.

Better you can invest in lowest price altcoins like, IOTA, LITECOIN, ADA, XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: