Pages:
Author

Topic: STASHPAY a hidden and undervalued gem - page 2. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
January 18, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Aight , feel free to refute me!

Website, frontpage, about token value:

The STASHPAY Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the STASHPAY.IO Platform.

No way to be clearer, Tokens have no value at all.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about the token:

Cryptographic tokens reffered to in this white paper [...] do not refer to the ERC-20 compatible tokens being distributed on the Ethereum blockchain in connection with the stashpay token distribution. (p. 3)

Confirming that Tokens distributed have zero value.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about whitepaper content:

Stash Labs Pty Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of or the conclusions reached in this white paper [...]. (p. 3)
So the WHITEPAPER guarantees NOTHING???
+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about governance:

The Self-Governance system requires proposals to be put forward to the network as a whole, and then voted on. In practice, this means that iNodes are able to cast a vote on important changes to the system or network. (p. 9)

To run a Node, you'll have to have 10'000 tokens. But, as said above, these tokens are not the tokens of the ICO. Again, no value and no power for the ICO tokens owners.

This is enough to make me not touch this.Let me know if you would like further proof why this is a shitcoin.

Have a nice day!

First off, I must applaud your attention to details. Remarkable. Especially for a brand new account. Remarkable reincarnation.
1. Now, allow me to address your concerns.
Technically, cryptos don't have any rights. EOS has bee  dogged by similar complaints but that hasn't stopped it from tanking through millions and trading at $10 per with close to a billion coin in circulation. Stashpay has under 9m in circulation based on ICO results and is selling for cents. Shitcoin or not, that's a whole lotta x-gain speculation waiting to be had. I also recall a time when ETH was $8 and talk about it being a scam was all over the place. Look who got scammed now.

2. Whitepaper doesn't guarantee anything. Show me one that does. Whitepapers are full of disclaimers, disclaiming everything from 'not security', to 'blockchain is experimental', 'untested product', 'at your own risk'... The list goes one. Could probably make an EDM record off that.

3. STP Tokens are issued as placeholder cryptos pending the release of the blockchain. These tokens will be swapped 1:1 on STP blockchain when it release. Never heard of that mechanism before? Universa, Goldmine,  and Matrix are doing the same.

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 03:29:50 PM
they couldnt make enough advertisements for the ico. But they have a very good team and they decided to continue even they couldnt collect good money during their crowdsale.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:06:53 PM
Aight , feel free to refute me!

Website, frontpage, about token value:

The STASHPAY Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the STASHPAY.IO Platform.

No way to be clearer, Tokens have no value at all.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about the token:

Cryptographic tokens reffered to in this white paper [...] do not refer to the ERC-20 compatible tokens being distributed on the Ethereum blockchain in connection with the stashpay token distribution. (p. 3)

Confirming that Tokens distributed have zero value.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about whitepaper content:

Stash Labs Pty Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of or the conclusions reached in this white paper [...]. (p. 3)
So the WHITEPAPER guarantees NOTHING???
+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about governance:

The Self-Governance system requires proposals to be put forward to the network as a whole, and then voted on. In practice, this means that iNodes are able to cast a vote on important changes to the system or network. (p. 9)

To run a Node, you'll have to have 10'000 tokens. But, as said above, these tokens are not the tokens of the ICO. Again, no value and no power for the ICO tokens owners.

This is enough to make me not touch this.Let me know if you would like further proof why this is a shitcoin.

Have a nice day!
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
January 18, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
yeah ,, no thanks ! Just looking at your signatures and previous posts its obvious you are a multiaccounter trying to pump a shitcoin.
Moderators should really ban multiaccounters like you trying to hype shitcoins
Says the brand new account. How do you know about multiaccounts and bans if you haven't been here before. Besides, check OP's IP and mine. Not remotely the same

Must be one of those rare coincidences. Star alignment and all sorts.
January 18, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
yeah ,, no thanks ! Just looking at your signatures and previous posts its obvious you are a multiaccounter trying to pump a shitcoin.

Really would love to hear your take on it being a shot coin. Since a label has been applied we could learn more.
January 18, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
Says the brand new account. How do you know about multiaccounts and bans if you haven't been here before. Besides, check OP's IP and mine. Not remotely the same
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
January 18, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
I've been preaching Stashpay for a while now, ala prophet in the wilderness. Token is currently under the radar on EtherDelta and IDEX. Once they release their blockchain, STP is going to rock hard
January 18, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
Since I joined the crypto community, I have always wondered if any cryptocurrency which offered a truly decentralized service existed;
in the sense of privacy, and complete anonymity. Then I stumbled upon StashPay.

Does anyone know anything more or feel thesame about this coin, as I feel it tops the list of undervalued gems?

And who knows it could be another flash-price-coin.
Pages:
Jump to: