Pages:
Author

Topic: State of Litecoin - page 2. (Read 287 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
June 03, 2020, 08:26:41 AM
Despite CL is no longer in the development. I still think that it's a good coin after all. I don't think others will agree to me but there's just something with Litecoin that can't be removed and that's the community that has been built overtime. It's the reason why it's still standing and it will stay there as long as its community is uniting.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
June 03, 2020, 07:17:33 AM
It's kinda dead honestly, compared to years ago when I used to read news and threads here all the time about it.

Ever since Charlie's retreat, it's been on a continuous downwards spiral. I'm quite sure there still are some amazing devs doing their magic, but without a proper plan it might all be in vein in the end. I still think it's a coin with lots of potential especially considering how long it's been living around for. If development isn't going to be organized though, it might go in a freefall right before our eyes.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
June 03, 2020, 06:34:10 AM
First, let me say I'm a huge fan of litecoin.

What is everyone's opinion of it and its current state (development, community, future, other)? I'd like to expand my point of view to include other great thoughts and to stop just being a litecoin fanboy because I don't know any better.
Litecoin is a token that is good and also good, if you are a Litecoin fan, then you must always observe it properly, because starting from a fan continues to be an observer, that is a very unique thing in my opinion, because Litecoin always has good values in crypto market.
Activity: 869
Merit: 125
June 03, 2020, 05:53:19 AM

What is everyone's opinion of it and its current state (development, community, future, other)? I'd like to expand my point of view to include other great thoughts and to stop just being a litecoin fanboy because I don't know any better.

Litecoin is one of the coins that's always in my portfolio and it gave me pretty sweet profit especially when the price went above .015 BTC back in 2019 but lately there's not much of action in the coin.

Litecoin is still a fast transacting coin with lower fees. But litecoin surely is on the downtrend, firstly it went out of the Top 5 coin by marketcap and now struggling in Top 10. The reason for it is quite clear as the founder of the coin has sold most of his holding and is not actively involved in the non-existence development of the coin. They have no roadmap ahead and would not last long in the competitive market.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
June 03, 2020, 02:36:41 AM

Litecoin is one of the coins that's always in my portfolio and it gave me pretty sweet profit especially when the price went above .015 BTC back in 2019 but lately there's not much of action in the coin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 02, 2020, 09:48:55 PM
I didn't wanna talk about the future of litecoin as what already stated by charlie in the past there was no developer who wanna try to create a new development with litecoin. Litecoin must fix its financial problems to continue the development progress.
Activity: 149
Merit: 25
June 02, 2020, 08:33:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: