Pages:
Author

Topic: Stateless People - no nationality = 100% freedom - page 2. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Here are some stateless children enjoying their freedom. The freedom to make bricks.

...Picture edited out for space....

Do you know where the picture are take from?
No. It looks like Pakistan? And the kids are almost certainly not "stateless".

Wondering what they eat everyday for living
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
Here are some stateless children enjoying their freedom. The freedom to make bricks.

...Picture edited out for space....

No. It looks like Pakistan? And the kids are almost certainly not "stateless".
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I dont believe there is anyone in the world who is "stateless" every inch of the planet is claimed by somebody

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Gogulski

it says on the wiki the he is a bitcoin talk member. ne idea what his handle is?

mikegogulski

lol i didnt even think of trying that
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
I dont believe there is anyone in the world who is "stateless" every inch of the planet is claimed by somebody

it says on the wiki the he is a bitcoin talk member. ne idea what his handle is?

mikegogulski
legendary

legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
Stateless does not mean that you have no healthcare and insurance. In Europe at least. You can declare yourself stateless and still have those, simply because those are contracts you make, not government benefits...
Also, you can travel. There are special papers called Travel Documents for Stateless Persons.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatenlose   google translate it if you want.
legendary
Stateless =

no passports, so no travel
no identity, so not recognised
not recognised, so no healthcare, no jobs, no social welfare, nothing

100% freedom ... yup  Roll Eyes

you dont need a passport to travel. you can travel to many places with a sail boat and no passport i suspect.

identity doesn't come from the state.... your parents give you that and later you can chose to change it to something else if you wish, your identity is just what you chose to call yourself everyone has one of those.

certainly there is no reason to expect that you couldn't get health care. there are doubtless many hospitals all over the world that would look the other way for cash up front.

not everyone needs social welfare....

Also before you say that i said something that i didn't say, refuting your arguments against it is no proof that it would work well only that you haven't proven that it wouldn't.

and lastly you would clearly need to be atleast middle class. while it may or may not be the case that wealthy people would experience greater levels of freedom as soverieigns, its clear that poor people would experience less.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!

we only can pray for them
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No nationality = 0% freedom
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

Activity: 698
Merit: 500
5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders
Today I learned there are stateless people. Crazy!

No taxes = good
No council to take care of roads, no healthcare & no passports = bad
Activity: 756
No passports,  no medical insurance, you are as good as dead.
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Stateless =

no passports, so no travel
no identity, so not recognised
not recognised, so no healthcare, no jobs, no social welfare, nothing

100% freedom ... yup  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Being stateless isnt a good thing, no healthcare, insurance etc.

Although I do like the idea of not paying taxes :/
Activity: 1
Does a life of statelessness involve more harm than good?
I cant understand why not wanting to pick a plantation to govern over me and my family restrict me from rights as a human being.... am I suddenly less human?  I dont become less of a consumer or anything like that, I just dont want to be affiliated with a country... I want my freedom papers!!!!   Grin
Activity: 42
I wish everyone in the world could be stateless.. A beutiful world it would be.
Pages:
Jump to: