Pages:
Author

Topic: Stationcoin Is An Open Encryption Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am loading up on Stationcoin on BTC on Trade Satoshi. Thanks for all the cheap coins tonight everyone. Much love to you all. xo

Thank you Sloth2018
Activity: 7
I am loading up on Stationcoin on BTC on Trade Satoshi. Thanks for all the cheap coins tonight everyone. Much love to you all. xo
Activity: 13
Hello sts you have a plan to enter Where to exchange?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
ios app is expected to be completed?

Coming soon
ios app is expected to be completed?

Hey! Your project looks  great. So I may consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me please what is your hard and soft cap?

Our policy is not open ICO. Thank you for interest STS
Activity: 4

Hey! Your project looks  great. So I may consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me please what is your hard and soft cap?
What is the project you are doing now?

STS connect cafe accept stationcoin
Thank you, that's a good thing.

STS connect cafe accept stationcoin
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi All. I have invested in many ICO projects I also know about Blockchain, I see this year’s ICO too much, really too much so how do you make money from ICO. I have found them Marinecon with 20000 Coin completely free, an ICO being traded on f1cx.com floor 20000  Coin equivalent of over $ 20 at current price. Most ICOs involve the majority of the coins staying with the large investors and the smaller investor are busy chasing low rewarding bounties that may or may not materialize equaling a smaller percentage of the coins, in effect free advertising, pennies on the dollar. Marinecoin will take it’s place on the righful thrown amongst crypto shinning interstellar stars. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. It is a time tested technology. It is time tested and community members are rewarded for proof of promotion.  marineco.in/ico and marineco.in  chat discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu
Two day StationCoin growth 1,000% in tradesatoshi.com
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=STS_BTC
I keep up with the news all the time. I have a job in your business.

Thank you
Two day StationCoin growth 1,000% in tradesatoshi.com
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=STS_BTC
I keep up with the news all the time. I have a job in your business.
Activity: 204
good work dev! wait update
Pages:
Jump to: