Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay away from greedy free Bitcoin offer through spam mail. - page 2. (Read 239 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I usually ignored spam mails on my email account, I just only open those emails that come from my inbox, not on the spam email box.
This is the reason why we always separate our personal email accounts into the business email account that we frequently use, sometimes we don't know that it has already been exposed, and might they will use it to take advantage of you.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up and obviously this is a scammed attempt that could be the link shared have malware that could lead to scamming your account.  It might OP need to change a new email account or this recent one might be a risk too.

Greedy + Naive was a perfect combination that could be hackers who can't take advantage of us.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Out of curiosity, I wanted to know what kind of scam it is, so I just checked the links using my non crypto related old device and the good news is the links seem to be broken or have been removed from tumblr.com.

But yeah, any free things offered to anyoner by some random stranger simply means it's not legit.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
This isn't a scam accusation, but this is an immediate red warning for cryptocurrency users. I received spam mail from [email protected] with the title "Monica wants to send you 0.001 BTC". I have received 2 similar mail from the same email with a different link. Links are below, I don't bother to click there, and please don't try to check by clicking these links.
Code:
https://sendyoubit.tumblr.com/?8wsB
Code:
https://donateyou.tumblr.com/?bxd4
I am pretty sure both addresses included malware that would hack your device. I can't see any reason why they would like to send BTC to me. I am not familiar with them nor with their links. And I am not too greedy for their BTC offer. Please guys don't be greedy and don't click the links in case you receive such as spam mail.
Pages:
Jump to: