Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay away from the cryptomarket for a while. - page 2. (Read 285 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Fully leave the market is not meaningful as it's earnings, but you have to wait to choose the coins that can now be repaid in the adjustment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
It is better to stay away from the market for now as nobody knows what's happening. So it is better not to waste your money for now and don't listen to comments saying " it is a bargain time, it is the buying time , it is a correction time, ....
well it's your choice. but please respect others people choice, because each of us has the right to choice. and for me, i don't stay away to the crypto market even though it is only a short time because every secons in the conomics or industry of crypto market is always changing, the price, the values, the flow of the cryptocurrency in the market.and it is better to stay while away for the crypto market because you will know what its the problem or issues
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Why? its the opportunity to buy at a dip!
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency market is very dynamic.  You can not take profit and not expect some kind of stability before another run to new price discovery. If you know your onion in cryptocurrency, this actually the time to take position for the next rally.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Staying away would be good advise for someone who cannot take emotions out of trading or for long term holders. For day traders with some fiat to throw in or some BTC stashed today is great. Many opportunities out there to get great coins cheap.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think he is addressing traders instead of die-hard crypto fans like you. Traders will not be willing to standby and watch their hard earned money wiped away because of bad news.. Thanks for the warning @ TS
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
If it is your decision to stay away from the crypto market for now, then you are free to do so. But I don't think there's any convincing reason for me to join you. To me, the market is in order. There's no cause for alarm. In crypto I stand.
Activity: 166
in my opinion it's time to place some buy order at low price
Activity: 75
It is better to stay away from the market for now as nobody knows what's happening. So it is better not to waste your money for now and don't listen to comments saying " it is a bargain time, it is the buying time , it is a correction time, ....
Pages:
Jump to: