Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay Updated Everyday About The Bounty Project You Promoting - page 2. (Read 344 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
This reminds me of a fake ether fork bounty project that was released very early this year, even after the project has been revealed as a scam many bounty hunters still promotes for weeks, many bounty hunters only come on here daily to make posts for the bounty they are promoting ,when they are done with the posting they logout instantly
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
 There is an hazard I distinguish about bounties and its about bounty hunters that are utilizing different stages to advance bounty projects, I saw an old bounty project that is still fully operational yet a trick string have been posted about the project here on bitcointalk discussion yet bounty hunters still keep on advancing this project

Are some bounty hunters too occupied to even think about coming on here and do some examination? They wear the trick project signature and do day by day task and go disconnected which I think its a major slip-up

You can begin advancing a bounty project today and a trick string is been posted the following day ,on the off chance that you aren't refreshing yourself with inquires about and data sets on here you may finish up squandering your time
Pages:
Jump to: