Pages:
Author

Topic: Steady Way To earn Bitcoin Online... - page 8. (Read 20243 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
September 17, 2016, 03:01:59 AM
Steady or a stable way of earning bitcoin is possible by getting involved into signature campaigns and through various services available in the services section. For one who needs a increased earning margin can give a try with trading, as it won't give big losses equal to that experienced in gambling.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 17, 2016, 03:01:45 AM
sig camp from btctalk, else, yea trading no matter how, if you have good analytical skills, trading would be the way to go
Activity: 399
September 17, 2016, 02:58:33 AM
I believe signature campaigns  doesn't work as main activity,  as some people think. It  works as an extra income anyway..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 15, 2016, 08:49:13 PM
I think mining can be a good way, but you'll need huge capital to invest in the beggining. Signature campaigns pay low amounts... but, in my opinion, it is still good if you have time for doing that every day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 11, 2016, 03:36:47 PM
Gambling is not a steady way to earn bitcoin. Lending and trading will give you a chance to earn a little bitcoin, but it also may not be steady.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 11, 2016, 01:51:39 PM
Signature campaign would be a steady way to earn bitcoins online. We just require an account. Better to have an account with high rank. We have many campaigns who pay more for the posts. We require to post quality posts. The post should be constructive. The more you post the more you earn. We would have a steady income every week.

Don't treat signature campaign as steady way to earn bitcoin online. They aren't forever. These activity is just a great bonus in this forum.

Steady way is those ways that can take you for a long term profit and trading method is one of a good example for this.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2016, 12:23:29 PM
I think Joining into some signature campaigns is the answer. I just think that everyone has an opinion/knowledge to use in signature campaigns . But It takes time and effort to have a high payrates cause the pay rates depends on your rank.

You are right with it, joining a good signature campaign is going to give you a good source of bitcoin. But signature campaigns are not going to be permanent as they are just going to become a temporary way of earning bitcoins. But there are some signature campaigns that are already running for years.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 11, 2016, 11:49:18 AM
I am in bitcoin world from May and for today I realised for myself some moments.
First is make some bitcoin basis with commenting here and visiting that site that gives you free bitcoins for seeng commercial or alike.
Second is gambling site, where you can win really good money.
Just don't loose your head and stay half of your win on a side to have for future.
Activity: 406
Wolf
September 11, 2016, 11:35:57 AM
I think Joining into some signature campaigns is the answer. I just think that everyone has an opinion/knowledge to use in signature campaigns . But It takes time and effort to have a high payrates cause the pay rates depends on your rank.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 11, 2016, 10:29:46 AM
Signature campaign would be a steady way to earn bitcoins online. We just require an account. Better to have an account with high rank. We have many campaigns who pay more for the posts. We require to post quality posts. The post should be constructive. The more you post the more you earn. We would have a steady income every week.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 11, 2016, 10:20:33 AM
You can try signature campaingns for a steady earning and after that you can go for explore the bitcoin world by taking any one or two money earning method like trading and programming are the basic two methods which most of the users take

You can only consider steady income  when you are also a steady poster in this forum. Sometimes we get to busy in which we can't reach the maximum requirements of the signature campaign we are in.

And because reaching the max requirements is not always a good thing to do, sometimes people will spam nonsense things here just for making a lot of posts.

Okay just for reaching their max post, and I think be yourself will better. in every place, I always seeing the participant is a race for getting a full post for every day. I think the people is wanna reaching the max requirement is having great ambition.

I think they have the needs or the enthusiast to get a whole bitcoin.  Though many of  them were hated by some of the member because of spam reason, which make the campaign owner to set rules and reject those spam posters.  But well at least it will lessen the headache brought by spam post.

It may really be turn into spamming if we are just stating words back to back. Sometimes i also get tired of posting but when everytime i can read some interesting post i really find time to answer those.
Activity: 644
September 11, 2016, 08:25:21 AM
This is my technique in managing my bitcoin or steadying my bitcoin. First save your hard earn money in bitcointalk and then trade your money in cryptocurrency trading site.  You need the basic in trading so that you can't lost your bitcoin "buy low sell high" and join i some group specially in group chat so that you are updated in coins.
Activity: 546
September 05, 2016, 11:10:33 AM
What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
Best way for me to earn Bitcoin is just to buy them with my own money because if not it is going to be a while to make enough Bitcoin if you try getting them for free.
Buying them for a low price and selling them when the price is high is the best option.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2016, 02:21:36 PM
Trading and mining are the best way for it, but mining is not profitable sometimes and better to choose something else. For me trading is the  best in this case.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 02:19:47 PM
i think the only steady way you can get bitcoins without too much risks might be trading bitcoins only
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 02, 2016, 02:14:03 PM
There is only one way for steady earnings in bitcoin which is in this forum when you join a campaign signature,twitter and avatar campaign. gambling and trading is not steady earnings. In trading you need to wait for the time before you had a profit. In gambling  most of the time lost than wins so theres two is not steady and chanceof lost

You will not necessarily have a profit with trading even if you will wait long enough. From my experience you might lose again and again, have some small profit and then lose more than your profit was. In short trading is no way an example of steady earnings.

I propose you to check from to time SERVICES section here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

You can earn Bitcoins doing some services.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 02, 2016, 02:05:47 PM
Best way to get bitcoin online is by investing in mining sites , like coince.com , it will give you 180 times of your invested bitcoin in 60days , if you ever wanted to try faucet then leave away from faucets because faucets pays vary less amount if you calculate your time and datapack then it's the worst way. Beacuse to gather atleast $10 it will take many months.

180 times? Is that for real or are you just promoting it? Anyway I will just check if there are some testimonies about this.

This sounds like a scam. It is too good to be true. And as a rule of thumb, if a thing is too good to be, it probably is. So I will stay away from this one if I were you. I am better off working on signature campaign than investing and be scammed. I do not want to lose my bitcoins.

lmao . i agree , it is more better to stay on signature campaign that risking my money to some website that i really don't when will go to scam the investors . i will avoid what can take my money away from , well if there's a doubt on it you should change the plan and avoid it before the worst thing happen to you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2016, 02:02:35 PM
well there's nothing in bitcoin world that giving you an income but steady,unless you're making income as a workers so you don't worry about the earning because all of the risk is the responsibility of the leader or bosses,even an owner of a big company that running in a commercial thing always getting worried about the future of his company

There are some signature campaigns that pays you an steady income as whatever the price is there payments are the same... Yobit is one of them i guess they pay the same when the price is 700$ or when it is 600$ or 800$... so sometimes it is good for you as you will get the same amount when the price is high but sometimes the price is low but you still get the same..

Yes and even my campaign has an fixed payouts irrespective of price and rank and they pay me 0.035 per week which is I think a good amount to earn and the campaign is most trusted and exists since long time.
Activity: 444
September 02, 2016, 01:57:21 PM
well there's nothing in bitcoin world that giving you an income but steady,unless you're making income as a workers so you don't worry about the earning because all of the risk is the responsibility of the leader or bosses,even an owner of a big company that running in a commercial thing always getting worried about the future of his company

There are some signature campaigns that pays you an steady income as whatever the price is there payments are the same... Yobit is one of them i guess they pay the same when the price is 700$ or when it is 600$ or 800$... so sometimes it is good for you as you will get the same amount when the price is high but sometimes the price is low but you still get the same..
Activity: 714
September 01, 2016, 06:52:50 AM
The first thing that comes to my mind when I listen to steady income is only from signature campaign as I am earning since last 1 year on weekly basis which pays me fixed amount of btc.
yeah I think one way to give a fixed income is Siganture campaign. because you work as an employee and you work with the rules and restrictions.
Of course you can get a fixed salary. different when you are trading you will not be able to earn an income with a fixed

Yeah trading will  never give steady income, sometimes it will be higher and may be sometimes it can be also negative if trade goes wrong, but its also an good source to earn bitcoins.

Yeah and why to go for steady income if we can earn maximum from bitcoins, as we can get steady income from our day job so I will try to earn as much as possible from bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: