Pages:
Author

Topic: ~STEAM GAMES for BTC/LTC 5 YEARS OF SERVICE! INVENTORY 50% OFF~ - page 5. (Read 36528 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 511
Holy hell that is a good promotion o.O
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
bought a game from TECSHARE. Very fast trade.

Thank you TECSHARE  Grin
Activity: 18
Bought more dota2 keys. Quick and easy Smiley
Activity: 26
TEC is an honest trader who was very quick to respond and delivered as expected Smiley.  Picked up orcs must die and some TF2 stuff.

Thanks again.
Activity: 23
hey do you have counter strike:GO
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Trust but confirm!
Bought CS-GO

+++ service again.
How much for Dawnguard mate? xD
To the top! (AKA Bump)
Activity: 305
Trust but confirm!
Bought Wolfenstein 3-d, it was pleasure to make business with Techshare.
Hazzle free and fast delivery.

Thanks, rTech
Activity: 5
Tecshare was awesome! Added me as soon as I messaged him and he answered all of my questions. A smooth transaction, and a definite A+!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
pm me if you can get black ops.
I didn't threat you, you just took offense from friendly offer and went offline.
If you haven't stated that game is beta then that means game is full. You never told me it was beta. And when I asked you if I'm getting full game out of beta gift you told me you was "pretty sure". I paid for full CSGO and I demanded full CSGO, why are you so mad about it?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I do not recommend this guy at all. Sent me Beta CSGO claiming it was full version. Beta gifts gets removed after release.
Also, refused to buy and gift me full version from Steam Store.

Was extremely rude and used vulgar language despite my willingness to resolve the situation. He demanded a full copy of the game even tho he paid .85 for a BETA copy. AT NO POINT before or after the sale did I promise him that it was the full version. He gave me an ultimatum that I will either buy him the full version of the game or he will leave me negative feedback. I refunded his .85 BTC despite his rude threats and behavior.  I go out of my way to treat my customers right, but I am not going to be threatened and disrespected.

I believe one other person purchased a BETA copy of of CS:GO, and bal3wolf is not that person. Anyone who did not get what they paid for, I am happy to resolve the situation for you, but this kind of behavior is not helpful to either of us.

Refund-
Transaction ID: 972b7373c0b6e6104b6c5de3d7570f3973cfb4e095b382ea391bd089c5aa48ae
got cs:go went great hes a good guy fast also.
It will be removed after release so I advice you seek refund.
I do not recommend this guy at all. Sent me Beta CSGO claiming it was full version. Beta gifts gets removed after release.
Also, refused to buy and gift me full version from Steam Store.
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
got cs:go went great hes a good guy fast also.
Activity: 51
Skyrim available, price?
Activity: 454
Just got a copy of the 'Skyrim: Dawnguard' expansion from tecshare. Will definitely be do business again if any future crack video game addictions look attractive Cheesy
Activity: 24
great sales you have there but I have one question.

How on earth are you able to sell counterstrike global offensive when it's not even out yet? Was there some kind of past promotion that landed you early copies of it or is this a beta version that still works or something?

There were several CS:GO keys released on the web, be those full or temporary keys.

And it just so happens to be on preorder right now... XD (facepalm on my part) aha
Activity: 454
heya, I'm trying to find a copy of the Skyrim: Dawnguard expansion to purchase for bitcoins. Would you happen to have a copy?
great sales you have there but I have one question.

How on earth are you able to sell counterstrike global offensive when it's not even out yet? Was there some kind of past promotion that landed you early copies of it or is this a beta version that still works or something?

There were several CS:GO keys released on the web, be those full or temporary keys.
Pages:
Jump to: