Pages:
Author

Topic: Steam Games Sale BTC/ETH - choose ANY* game - I'll send first**! - page 2. (Read 1233 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 6
We are back!

Do you have xbox one codes too ?
no, I don't. I only work with steam games, specially Steam gifts
Activity: 407
Merit: 108
Have a nice day !
Would you offer a vouch copy for me? I will write a review of the present product afterwards.Contact me here on BTT if you are ready to deal with me.
oh, hello. I didn't see your post until now!

"Vouch" you mean a Steam giftcard? If it it, I can, just name the value of this giftcard and I'll send a deal to you. Smiley
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Would you offer a vouch copy for me? I will write a review of the present product afterwards.Contact me here on BTT if you are ready to deal with me.
Now I'll let you choose ANY game with ANY value. Of course, it's limited, because it's limited to my avaliable funds. But now you have more choices. Smiley
Monster Hunter World?
This one?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/582010/MONSTER_HUNTER_WORLD/

Anyway, this game is at pre-purchase now. It's really expensive right now, so I DON'T RECOMMEND you buy it right now. Steam does a lot of discounts, so you can bet this game will be cheaper in the future.

But if you are in a hurry or you enjoy pre-purchases (there's some bonus to it), its base price is $59.99, so it'll be 0.00777000 BTC.

My BTC address is at my profile. If you are from South, North or Central America, I can send you your game if you add me at Steam after deposit.

anyway, that's it. It's your decision now. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines
Monster Hunter World?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Just an offtopic but do you already encountered this on one of your Steam games? Or in any other games?

Code:
D3D11CreateDevice() failed
with error code 0xffffffff887a0004
This application requires Direct3D 11 installed,
running a GPU with Direct3D 11.0 feature set or greater,
and a Dual Core CPU or better,
with SSE3 support or greater.

Im talking about the game we just discussed several weeks ago, NBA 2k18. I able to run it smoothly but last Monday, suddenly that error popped out. Im not new into this troubleshooting thing but that error really gave me a challenge. Already refer to Google about it but none of them gave me a working solution. (So yes I already tried those basic to advance method and now Im running out of option.)

Anyways, just asking if you have the same problem back then so that I can refer to your experienced and might used the same method you used on that.
Well, first you need to delete your game and reinstall it. Sometimes that works.

If it doesn't work, I guess there's something wrong with your directx. Reinstall it.

If it still doesn't work, probably it's your hardware. My best guess would be your video card.

a) Reinstall Direct X - checked

b) Updated latest driver - checked

c) And some other stuffs - checked

The game works at first meaning it's not on video card. Maybe hardware I guess hmm. Don't want to reinstall the game. It tooks me 2 days to download the whole NBA game. Well maybe my last resort. Anyways thank you. My last post here about this.
come back anytime. Smiley

I hope you manage to get it to work.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Just an offtopic but do you already encountered this on one of your Steam games? Or in any other games?

Code:

Im talking about the game we just discussed several weeks ago, NBA 2k18. I able to run it smoothly but last Monday, suddenly that error popped out. Im not new into this troubleshooting thing but that error really gave me a challenge. Already refer to Google about it but none of them gave me a working solution. (So yes I already tried those basic to advance method and now Im running out of option.)

Anyways, just asking if you have the same problem back then so that I can refer to your experienced and might used the same method you used on that.
Well, first you need to delete your game and reinstall it. Sometimes that works.

If it doesn't work, I guess there's something wrong with your directx. Reinstall it.

If it still doesn't work, probably it's your hardware. My best guess would be your video card.

a) Reinstall Direct X - checked

b) Updated latest driver - checked

c) And some other stuffs - checked

The game works at first meaning it's not on video card. Maybe hardware I guess hmm. Don't want to reinstall the game. It tooks me 2 days to download the whole NBA game. Well maybe my last resort. Anyways thank you. My last post here about this.

Code:

legendary

Code:

ANy Vouch ?
You mean a steam giftcard? Depending of your offer, I can offer that too. Smiley
Buy your steam game priced below 9 USD paying with BTC or ETH.
Already made my first sale. I sent first and all went smoothly. Buy now your Steam game for BTC/ETH under USD 9.00. And if you are not from South, North or Central America, maybe we can arrange a gift card for you.. Smiley
Update:

I have now received the game and give OP the payment. Yes OP sent the game first.

Since we are on different region, the process didn't easily goes so we try some other method. OP is a long time Steam user as I seen in the profile and what an effort on his side just to make the transfer possible even on different region.

Thanks for the smooth transaction. Smiley
Amazing and reliable customer. Smooth transation because of that!

Pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your game and your life.
legendary
Update:

I have now received the game and give OP the payment. Yes OP sent the game first.

Since we are on different region, the process didn't easily goes so we try some other method. OP is a long time Steam user as I seen in the profile and what an effort on his side just to make the transfer possible even on different region.

Thanks for the smooth transaction. Smiley
legendary
Update:

Me and OP are now having a transaction in PM.

OP will try to sent me the gift even Im on Asia. OP choose to sent me first the game before I will pay.

I will feedback later. Smiley
Don't send me ETH if you aren't from North, Central or South America, ok? I don't want to get your ETH and, after this, be unable to send you your game. =/
Pages:
Jump to: