Pages:
Author

Topic: ►SteamGamesBTC.com◄Steam Games, Wallet Cards, Huge list - page 2. (Read 113597 times)

Activity: 734
Merit: 507
Good news! Steam has changed their policy about the Steam Wallet cards, and some of you wasn't able to load up the wallet balance based in Argentina. So I have added the 750 ARS codes.

@malevolent
Sure thing. Let me contact you.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
So is the bot ever coming back?

VALVE BLOCKED THE BOT AND IT IS IN MAINTENANCE MODE! PLEASE DON'T USE IT, AS I AM UNABLE TO SEND GIFTS! KINDLY GO TO: https://SteamGamesBTC.com/ AND PURCHASE STEAM WALLET CARD. THANKS!

Payment processed, sending the game to you.
I can't purchase that game right now, please get in touch.

If it isn't, I'd like to have my balance returned to the address that I have sent you in a PM.

edit: got it
UPDATE:

1. Valve changed policy of gifting games, which affects the BOT.
2. All your !bank funds remain untouched.
3. Steam account changed, so you have to add it, however the link to the BOT is always the same:

-> https://steamcommunity.com/id/SteamGamesBTC

Enjoy!
@limpkin
Thanks a bunch for your nice order. It has been processed successfully. Have a great time with VR kit. ;-) Cheers.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

Could you process transaction 7985489234022236f5baeb182866bce4? It's marked as confirmed...
Activity: 4
I made an unorthodox purchase which the admin had to help me with to complete. They were very helpful, and accommodating. They saved me a whopping 200$ out of a 1000$ purchase. I will need to update once I receive the item, but they provided proof that they created the order with my shipping address. If I was simply buying a game the transaction would have been as fast as buying it from steam. For now I am very satisfied with the service, and recommend it to others.  

Edit - I have a tracking number now that it has shipped, so I know 100% the package is on it's way to me. Admin provided updates in the order when it changed without me even asking.
Absolutely stellar service, 10/10.

Thank you very much to the admin for the help!
legendary
Problems resolved and I could buy what I wanted to, it's better not to wait until the sale is ending if anyone encounters a similar problem, as the balance is updated once the bot sends the funds further and those funds confirm. Shouldn't take as long next time from what I've understood.

I see the logs and the things are in good stand. The !bank updates itself once transaction gets 1 confirmation. Just needs sometime.
legendary
Thanks, understood.

I still have a problem, I've sent more initially because I saw the !bank option on the previous page, but I can't seem to be able to use the remaining balance after my first purchase.

I get these messages:

"Failed to perform balance check. If you already have balance in the bot (!bank), please wait for the next balance check before sending a transaction.
Please send 0.XXXXXX BTC (X USD) to 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please allow up to 60 seconds for the bot to register your transaction."

"You currently have 0.000000 BTC (0.00 USD) in this bot. (0.XXXXXX BTC pending)". (there is more than 0 BTC left)

And now:

"Discovered pending payment of 0.XXXXXXXX BTC. Gift will be sent to you once the transaction(s) have been confirmed by at least 1 parties."

Any ETA?

BTW. to the bundles part, I can actually buy it as a gift, maybe this bundle is just not giftable in your region?
Most bundles work, for example https://store.steampowered.com/sub/124923/ works perfectly. The problem is some bundles are not giftable at all on the Steam, so there's no possible to bypass it.

Only one purchase per !buy is possible to keep the BOT tiny and simple. I can suggest to send you more BTC to your payment address (with !bank option you can check the balance) which makes multiple purchasing quick and easy. The payment address is always the same for your Steam account. Once assigned keeps forever.

Many thanks for your message. :-)

Cheers!
legendary
Are you planning to allow the buying of bundles with your bot? If I try to do that, I get a message: "Failed to calculate price, please check the game you specified and try again."

It would also be convenient if it was possible to make multiple purchases in one go, instead of having to make one transaction for each game.
Activity: 2
@miss_fadel
It has been processed successfully, thanks a bunch.

Been done! thanks so much.
@miss_fadel
It has been processed successfully, thanks a bunch.
Activity: 2
Transaction Code: f9a11cc195fcf6264591f15fb4304c9a

Order Status: Processing

Payment Status: Confirmed

Date Paid: 2019-06-29 16:24:21 (0.00088610 BTC)

Not received yet !
It has been done in-time, I just didn't message here. Steam summer sale brings rush days. ;-) Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hi
Transaction Code: e642fbb43e5cc4ed6eb78f7e0e39cdce

Date Paid: 2019-06-26 16:06:12 (0.00169552 BTC)

But not received yet !

Reach out to them at [email protected] as well, as it may be faster than the forums. They should be fairly quick to help you!
Activity: 1
Hi
Transaction Code: e642fbb43e5cc4ed6eb78f7e0e39cdce

Date Paid: 2019-06-26 16:06:12 (0.00169552 BTC)

But not received yet !
@squatz1
I have thought about it and decided to not implement them yet. Maybe next year... ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Any plans to add support for other payment methods (Crypto of course)

Not saying that I would want something like this, though I know this would help others with fees and such.
Pages:
Jump to: