Pages:
Author

Topic: SteamOctanePool.com (SOPOOL) - New Yiimp based Mining pool on scalable server - page 2. (Read 1890 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Hey Everyone,

I have just started a new Yiimp based pool Called SteamOctanePool.com (SOPOOL).  This pool is fresh and brand new so currently there isn't much coins on there (actually there is just SIGT as I am writing this), but the pool is on a high performance server that can be scaled in minutes to 64X its current power.  The server is in the cloud on one of the highest performing clouds on the net.  

I would love to add more coins on here (notably new coins) so if any user or dev has any suggestions please let me know and I'll get it added.  Obviously we need miners as well but I'm sure that will naturally happen as more new coins are added.  Please feel free to reply or PM me with any coin suggestions or really anything else!  

Now for the honest part, I have been in Bitcoin & altcoins now for about 3 years, from mining with CPU to GPU to ASIC's, so I am pretty knowledgeable about the crypto scene, and a lot of the learning has been done through this forum.  But... this is my first actual post to the forum, so I understand my status is new and people may be skeptical of this pool and me.  With that said I'm hoping there can be some blind trust and this pool will be used, and regardless I will start becoming a more active member the community.  Instead of a bystander.  

Discord Channel.  https://discord.gg/GP6vmrF

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: