Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem fork project (HIVE) a success - page 2. (Read 292 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 23, 2020, 12:12:05 PM
I think price increased because of the hype for Steem, and yes Bittrex is a legendary crypto exchange, far secure than Binance! It was unexpected for me, but yet HIVE idea was a big move by the Steem platform. Crypto needs this, so, TRON is becoming shit because of making continuous drama! I missed the chance to buy the HIVE coin at low, now I am waiting for a dump to have it in my bags!
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
March 23, 2020, 11:36:49 AM
The Hive project was a clear sign that the real supports of steem does not like the present owner. Justin sun. they want the platform to manage the way they want it. justin can control his own steem while the real people that believe in the steem project can continue with the Hive. it is good to see both parties go separate ways.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
March 23, 2020, 10:35:11 AM
Damn it, I never knew this fork was real, I would have buy some steem before the fork happened and make extra income from it, I still don't know what's wrong with Tron ceo, he already has enough to be worried about, first is Tron and second is Bit torrent, what is he doing?
Activity: 6
Merit: 4
March 23, 2020, 10:00:15 AM
Clearly Hive stands for community's will while the old Steem now becomes a Justin Sun's toy. It's a win for the community in the battle with Sun. No magic here from a tier 2 exchange like Bittrex. Apart from that, maybe some Steem holders are taking advantages from this listing. That also contributes to the pump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 23, 2020, 09:14:03 AM
After successfully forking from the Steem blockchain, Hive (HIVE) secured a listing on Bittrex where it is trading for a 20% price over it's big brother steem, is this Bittrex powerful or magical touch or just that HIVE sees more demands than it's big brother?
Pages:
Jump to: