Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem Monsters - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 02:40:26 AM
Its seems to be very speacial for me. I think Steem mosters is a very good game to invest. I heard about it some days ago and collect some information through web site. This game is currently pre sealing process also some users auctioning it already. I think it’s a good game for invest.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 01:34:42 AM
As far I know this game is in auctioning process. Those people want to invest here they just bid their price.  From my research I can say that is a very good game to invest.
Activity: 33
August 02, 2018, 01:11:56 AM
There are many games which are appeared as scam today. But some of are effective also. So, everyone need to be careful about that and be safe with their wallet.
Activity: 392
August 01, 2018, 11:08:47 PM
It appears Seem monster will shake the card game lovers. I actually do not like gaming thus actually interested in researching and go for ICOs and trading Coins. But I browsed the game and it appears to be good. I suggest you try it after you study reviews though you cannot find much as it is new.
Activity: 109
August 01, 2018, 09:28:29 PM
Looks like a lot of people are joining steem monsters, offering tokens in return of playing games. You can have a look at the website for trading and collecting cards.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
Steem Monsters is the complete package of a game. I will vote for it. To me, I'm very excited. Their security has impressed me.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
steem monster is the card game collection, it main purpose is it revolves the block chain based assets which we can sold and trade, I know this process is still difficult for us to understand cause people are not directly getting involved with it but I really hope that soon it will gain it position on the market
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 01, 2018, 08:17:53 AM
It is very sad that blockchain technology is used for such nonsense. It's absurd to kill at this time.
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
"It's a game you can play after you've created an account on the Steem
 Blockchain. You'll purchase cards and get a mix of summoners and monsters.
 You'll arrange them in tournaments to fight and win prizes and glory.
 You'll trade cards between players to maximize the heart of your deck and
 over time you'll empower your monsters with items and new abilities. As they
 fight they'll earn XP, level, and grow more powerful."
Activity: 49
July 28, 2018, 10:25:16 PM
There is a whole card collection game going on and they're called Steem Monsters.
I just recently got my first booster pack and I'm hooked. Anyone else buying/selling/trading them?
Pages:
Jump to: