Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem/Steemit.com accounts blockchain-powered social media - page 2. (Read 1960 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Would like to try as well. Shoot me a PM mate. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Update: I'm reinvesting my post rewards from announcing the program on steem to provide more free and discounted accounts for established members.

Effective immediately:

Sr. and above: free
Full: 0.0025 BTC

legendary
I'm interested, please shoot me a PM with additional information. Smiley

Sent
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I'm interested, please shoot me a PM with additional information. Smiley
legendary
Still available
legendary
I'll send you PMs to set it up. Since you are both high rank the accounts will be free.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I also'de like to try Steem.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Hi smooth. I am interested to take an account for me.. should I create one and you'll send fund to my account or you'll create a new one yourself for me?
let me know .

Thanks.
legendary
Can you explain Steemit and Steem?
There aren't any FAQs about it nor links to any info within the site

There is more info on the blockchain mechanism behind the social media site on the blockchain site https://steem.io

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Can you explain Steemit and Steem?
There aren't any FAQs about it nor links to any info within the site
legendary
Steem is a blockchain-powered social media platform. Steemit.com is a social media web site in some ways similar to Reddit or Medium and powered by Steem.  Access to the Steem blockchain requires a minimum account balance but Steemit.com offers free signup only by linking a Facebook or Reddit profile.

For Bitcoin community members who do not want to link a Facebook or Reddit profile, I'm offering free or reduced cost funded Steem accounts to established members of the Bitcointalk community, and at-cost accounts for lower-level members. The accounts include an quantity of locked Steem coins (details below), allowing full access to the site, but this is not an offer for the coins as you won't be able to access them easily anyway. The primary purpose of this offering is to allow access to the Steem/Steemit social media platform.

Offer details

. If I know you and have interacted with you: free
. Hero/Legendary: free
. Sr.: 0.0025 BTC free
. Full: 0.005 BTC 0.0015 BTC
. Any: 0.0025 BTC (reduced!)

Payment in advance (equivalent in any top 10 crypto is ok). Prices are subject to change based on market conditions.

You will receive a new account with the required minimum powered up Steem (amount of powered-up Steem subject to change according to network rules and market conditions). Powered up Steem gives you access to the network (bandwidth), voting power, and earns interest. It can't be powered down (converted to liquid Steem that can be traded on an exchange) until you reach 10x the minimum account balance. Powering down, when possible, is 1/104 of the balance per week.

PM me to get your account.
Pages:
Jump to: