Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 74. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
i don't see the indonesian translation on this thread, can i reserve it sir?? it will be great if i can do it for this project.
Activity: 98
Create your own dreams
Will translations to Chinese
But my is newbie
Create your own dreams
now BSOD pool is ok
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello, who is the operator of this pool: mpool.mooo.com? In the pool updated the wallet and I mined the coins in another thread, if they can be how to return? My wallet HTp878qxoVhXp24qnC7P3r4Z4CAn8ZAskj on the bullet coins , and the wallet, the wallet on your computer updated
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It seems perhaps the BSOD pool is on the wrong chain?  Can somebody please check.

./InterstellarHoldingsd getinfo
"version" : "v1.0.0.2-g32a928e"
Activity: 238
Again and again OP is not a real dev
I will not trust this project at all
Create your own dreams
all pool not updata

now solo?
Create your own dreams
It seems perhaps the BSOD pool is on the wrong chain?  Can somebody please check.

They didn't upgrade their wallets
Don't dig in the pool
Activity: 21
Activity: 126
Linux Wallet Released! https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases

We now have Windows, MAC & Linux Wallets.
UPDATE FOR BSOD.PW USERS:

For Asic-based scrypt mining use port 3434 - diff: 16384
For Nicehash scrypt    mining use port 3435 - diff: 550000
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Any pools on new wallet?
Mandatory Wallet Update, Version 1.0.0.2, This is a Mandatory update, your old wallet will have issues connecting, and from Block 4000 you will just be mining ghost coins :wink: So please make sure you update your wallet ASAP, we had to do this update as we needed to address the below problems...

Changelog
- Coin burning which will reduce coin supply
- Improvements on Staking

Download HOLD Wallet Version 1.0.0.2

Windows Wallet: https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases

MAC Wallet: https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases

Linux Wallet: Coming Soon..

Important: Please make sure you backup your wallet.dat file before re-installing your wallet! We won't be responsible for any lost coins, and for any assistance please ask in the #wallet channel on discord if you are unsure, we will update a guide still for those not sure how to update their wallets as well.

Thanks for understanding and your patience. - HOLD TEAM

Cool Cool Cool

BSOD. Fast. Safe. Security. 0.5% Fees. Payout every 2 hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=HOLD as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

.bat example for SG miner

Code:
-k scrypt --gpu-platform 0 -I 20 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3433 -u [wallet].[rig_name] -p c=HOLD

Activity: 358
I miss invalid, previous days with 1 HOLD and time as 50 HOLD.
how can buy presale  Huh

Pre-Sale is unfortunately over, it ran yesterday on discord, best way to get $HOLD right now is to join us on the Trading Channel.. or wait until we listed on the Exchanges, which is hopefully soon!
how can buy presale  Huh
Activity: 28
Looks great . Keep Moving ...
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I really like this project. Looks like you may have found a way to make high PoS into something great. I just wrote a review of this coin! I will be mining and staking this coin.

https://www.cryptosteak.com/single-post/2017/11/05/HOLD-High-PoS-Investments-Fund
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
do you want to get vietnamese translation?
Pages:
Jump to: