Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Lie on TOP 10th Position on Coimarketcap (CMC) - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I think, it's a piece of very good news for Stellar/XLM Investors, it's lying on Top 10th Position on CMC With 18% Hype within the all alts Green.

Actually, I read News Today "Stellar Lumens Price Analysis: Bullish Movement is Taking the value above $0.065"

What's about your opinion?

Well thats good news for the Stellar Lumens holder! BTW im not surprise at all since the stellar lumens was continuosly developed and so far the XLM price was stay in its support price threshold for a while no matter what happen in the cryptocurrency market still the Stellar Lumens was one of the most stable price coin in the market comparing to others with the same functionality today.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

What is interesting is that BTC stays at $10,200. don't you think that means something?

If all those altcoins drops all of a sudden and bitcoin rises up to 10%, that would mean bulltrap. It looks very crazy that all these are happening visibly for all. Those who lost money from holding altcoins sure would be happy by now, they are probably even buying more of the altcoins they hold but if this is all a bulltrap its another disappointment.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
I think, it's a piece of very good news for Stellar/XLM Investors, it's lying on Top 10th Position on CMC With 18% Hype within the all alts Green.

Actually, I read News Today "Stellar Lumens Price Analysis: Bullish Movement is Taking the value above $0.065"

What's about your opinion?

Pages:
Jump to: