Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar or not to Stellar? - page 2. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
What is it that makes XLM attractive?  What comparisons are you drawing between it and XRP?  I am a holder of XRP and am wondering if anyone can make a convincing case in favor of XLM over XRP.  I am vaguely familiar with the centralization vs. decentralization arguments, but I am not intricately knowledgeable on XLM's workings.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
November 18, 2018, 03:25:31 AM
We must reconsider to hold a portion of these coins. This coin has proven its rightful place in the coinmarketcap at the fifth place. This coin is strong. It is irreplaceable in its position, not like the ethereum that was overtaken by ripple. This coin surely is good to hold and has a good chance in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 02:18:39 AM
To invest in a coin Stellar is promising, but it is not necessary to invest all the funds. The cryptocurrency market is still very unreliable and risks are high. The team works well, but any organized attack, through rumors, messages, the media can lower any project down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
Stellar coin is good growth in market and it will reach a milestone in future. I suggest to hold your coin because you should invest in one coin you can wait for long term is the best choice or your coin is continuously fall in market. You can exchange best alternative coin. Stellar coin  is the right investment in the cryptocurrency. So, you should hold your coin continuously in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 17, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
Stella is really a good coin for investment. Not only it has good platform, but also it has high liquidity in market. So, choice the buying time to own Stella with the most reasonable price
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 17, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
Stellar another version of XRP.
I think both this coins dont get high multiples in the future because its centralized and have too much max coin supply

Really, Im bothered that that compared xrp with stellar, the stellar project is more viable and useful than xrp platform. If you quite noticed, only stellar arent been affected much by market since their platform are prettt awesome to dump. XRP on the other hand is being centralized and manipulate by banks and huge player which the only reason why it pumping. In terms of development, stellar has more potential than the lousy xrp.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 12:58:51 AM

Because maybe Stellar or XLM have been listed on the Blockchain wallet. That might be the cause of rising stellar prices by up to 7%.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 17, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
Yes,take part in the investment in XLM.There is interesting news here and there about XLM,first its appearance shocked the crypto world attracting new users with a big prize at that time.The development was not enough until there that XLM continued to spoil the user with a number of prizes and investor profits by increasing their value,the dev team also continued to develop the product and my results say this is the future ALT that can compete in the crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 11:42:46 PM
Stellar another version of XRP.
I think both this coins dont get high multiples in the future because its centralized and have too much max coin supply
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
This is a very good coin and I really like it. I know this is the real king of cryptocurrency payments and not XRP.XRP is a traitor. Only stellar coins are real cryptocurrencies. Rather, XRP is just a blockchain coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 11:33:03 PM
I think stellar is a good cryptocurrency.  I also has some stellar coins that i kept right now.
And i'll kept them until i got the price that i desired.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 11:05:24 PM
First of all, The global cryptomarket is back to its ground in recent 24 hours with the total value currently registered at $213B. Not much change for top-20. But Stellars case is different. Stellar is gaining over 7% higher from this time on Sunday. Now - the fifth place in top-20 cryptocurrencies with a market value of $5.2B and an average daily trading volume $114M, which is twice as big as the mid-term figures. The coin continues to keep its position and considering the upcoming airdrop, I believe it has strong potential to take over higher position.

Whats you guys think? Whats the future for XLM?

Pages:
Jump to: