Pages:
Author

Topic: Step-by-step guide to know when to invest - page 2. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 05:07:49 AM
your first step is to prove bitcoin is in a bubble then continue on with your other bullshit to reach game over.

besides I don't get why you are even here, on a bitcoin forum, if you think bitcoin is shit! honestly your post history is filled with crap about bitcoin, how bad it is, how miners are "slavemasters", how everything is going to end, and how bitcoin is going to die, .... and all kinds of crap like that against bitcoin.

why would someone who thinks like this about bitcoin even wastes his time talking about it this much? Wink

Because I have the hope that it will cause at least a few people who cannot afford to lose their savings to pull out before it is too late

aww, you have a good heart. God bless you for worrying about us and our moneyz

Mock all you want - reality is that there are many very naive people in here who really have no clue about the risks and what is about to hit them

How much are you being compensated for your BTC thread assault? As far as I see, you're only spamming Bitcoin forum with your opinion. You keep saying you feel the same about any crypto, but you're posting in the Bitcoin discussion ONLY.
If you were sooooo concerned about the risks of crypto, which you claim to be, why aren't you posting in the altcoins discussion board and saving everyone there from the evils of crypto?

There is a limit as to how much time I have - and with BTC having the largest following (and many who are in altcoins are also in Bitcoin) then this is where I get most efficient reach in relation to time spent.

As I have pointed out earlier, rational logical thought on basic economic matters, including efficient usage of scarce resources, is not a hallmark of the Bitcoin community in here. However, emotional outbursts are common as people's egos apparantely are too frail to grasp the enormity of the risks they are taking upon themselves

You sure seem to have a lot of time. You usually post relatively quickly after I ask you a question... LMAO! Who are you fooling? Certainly not many! Keep it up, though and keep on spamming. I hope it is worth your while!
Surely in the time it takes you to yap at me, you could be saving a few lonely altcoiners instead??!!?? No?
It takes only a couple of minutes. Surely you have that much time to spare.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
November 20, 2017, 05:04:11 AM
your first step is to prove bitcoin is in a bubble then continue on with your other bullshit to reach game over.

besides I don't get why you are even here, on a bitcoin forum, if you think bitcoin is shit! honestly your post history is filled with crap about bitcoin, how bad it is, how miners are "slavemasters", how everything is going to end, and how bitcoin is going to die, .... and all kinds of crap like that against bitcoin.

why would someone who thinks like this about bitcoin even wastes his time talking about it this much? Wink

Because I have the hope that it will cause at least a few people who cannot afford to lose their savings to pull out before it is too late

Mock all you want - reality is that there are many very naive people in here who really have no clue about the risks and what is about to hit them

How much are you being compensated for your BTC thread assault? As far as I see, you're only spamming Bitcoin forum with your opinion. You keep saying you feel the same about any crypto, but you're posting in the Bitcoin discussion ONLY.
If you were sooooo concerned about the risks of crypto, which you claim to be, why aren't you posting in the altcoins discussion board and saving everyone there from the evils of crypto?

There is a limit as to how much time I have - and with BTC having the largest following (and many who are in altcoins are also in Bitcoin) then this is where I get most efficient reach in relation to time spent.

As I have pointed out earlier, rational logical thought on basic economic matters, including efficient usage of scarce resources, is not a hallmark of the Bitcoin community in here. However, emotional outbursts are common as people's egos apparantely are too frail to grasp the enormity of the risks they are taking upon themselves

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 05:00:46 AM

November 20, 2017, 04:48:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
November 20, 2017, 04:46:22 AM

November 20, 2017, 04:37:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
November 20, 2017, 04:34:08 AM

November 20, 2017, 03:47:27 AM
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to how the events will unfold for Bitcoin (and the other cryptos) when the bubble bursts:

- Bitcoin will start dropping in value sharply
- Bitcoin promoters and investors will say that this has happened many times before
- In this forum especially all will be saying to buy because it is cheap, and many will say to hodl
- price drops further, and all promoters will keep saying we have seen this before and it is a good time to buy and hodl
- price drops further, and waiting transactions are now mounting rapidly because despite the cries of "hodl!" quite a few people want to get out. But the way Bitcoin works prevents all from exiting when they want to.
- The price to get your transactions through becomes very high, in reality meaning only people with large holdings of Bitcoin can afford to get out. And they do because they have in many cases bought at below 1000$ and therefore they want to take their profits.
- As it becomes clear price keeps declining and it is impossible to get out, the smaller investors start to panic. It is the same as being in a large building with many people and only one small fire exit when there is a fire
- Prices now decline to a level where the miners can only make money by charging very high prices for transactions
- The high prices for transactions and the low price of Bitcoin means that no smaller investors can now get out of Bitcoin
- The price stabilizes at a very low level and it is impossible for the small investors to get out as no miners can make money any more
- Nobody want to buy into Bitcoin because of the very high transaction fees
- Game over.
Pages:
Jump to: