Pages:
Author

Topic: STEPN - page 3. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 956
Merit: 1
May 04, 2022, 02:40:57 PM
Yah i think its a hype now you can invest on them for a little money which you can afford but every time i am saying dont invest anything which you can efford to loose!! There is always risk on crypto investment and try to analyses any trading pair first!!
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 04, 2022, 02:40:15 PM
https://www.btc-echo.de/news/ist-stepn-wirklich-so-gut-wie-viele-glauben-140326/

Author of this this article bought shoes for around 1000 and made some money by using them before selling them. He says there will be problem when not enough people are joining after the Hype. He mentioned the term ponzi
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 04, 2022, 02:38:48 PM
Step'N do have a great team but the project looks like a short term grab to me, make profits and sell, not the type of token I will like to hold for a very long term, if you are looking to buy id say you should hold your horses, dips will happen but short term or long term holding that's your decision to make.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
May 04, 2022, 02:33:31 PM
What and talking about the Move to Earn Token which is quite booming lately because the article if you want to buy shoes around 10-15 SOL then run every 11 minutes to get a prize?

You need to know 2 things, what is a scam and what is Ponzi. If you think both are the same then a google search can help and get the definition.

We are talking about a project collaborating with a shoe factory where runner data cannot be manipulated. This means that you have to walk or rent shoes to other people to earn a daily income. The STEPN token really has a lot of initiatives where most of the other tokens are aggressive towards P2E and their Metaverse actually collaborates with the real world. Where you will get the output when run. Besides being healthy, you can also earn money.
Activity: 201
Merit: 31
KUWA.ai
May 04, 2022, 02:27:43 PM
Far from Ponzi or scam, you are free to invest because this is just the best one out of the rest, every new Stepn wannabe projects are just here to catch the hype and cruise along, the only but that's here is avoid buying at a very high price, I believe that this project will still bring a massive correction soon.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 04, 2022, 02:08:34 PM
Do you think it is a good investment or rather a ponzi like scam?
Pages:
Jump to: