Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 53. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
May 20, 2018, 07:43:49 PM
I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity. Don't quit, just look for great project with a great manager and for sure you can have you token on your wallet Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
May 20, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Pages:
Jump to: