Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Hodling?? Only acumulating btc for me - page 4. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Yeah, for sure btc will remain the king to be honest for now I'll be adding sats to my stack. Probably will get some cheap ETH as well. As for other coins, I'm not planing on investing yet, as there's a possibility you could choose one that will die.I think it is a safer play to accumulate as much btc as you can and when the correction is finally over decide where to invest.

For the moment I'm trading this for sats https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457359982346633227/515633840824254465/XLMBTC.chart.png
Voodo crypto

It's been a nice way to adding to my stack
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 12:25:38 AM
So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can

That is the wrong thinking, I am afraid. If your portfolio is mostly composed of alts, then there is nothing wrong in converting a part of that to Bitcoin. But you should not do that now, as the prices are very low.

Low prices do not matter, it is important to accumulate a little bit of this strategy and we will have large rewards, plus the latter may be 2019 price increase again. That is a terrible profit for those who know this small and light investment Grin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 11:59:36 PM
Btc is a coin that gives rest of mind, because it has every tendency to grow late in future. Investors who have fiat to invest now are at advantage, if they should buy more.

Exactly, if everyone here will hodl your btc coins then it would go higher as demand will rise. Investors will love to see the price went down and I think they will seize the time to accumulate many. Poor buyers last year they suffer a huge damage or loss here. Better to wait for it to climb up but beating the 20k ath is rough and not easy to do.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
altcoin holding is much dependent on team which is behind the project because if team does some innovative ideas and implement it then only investors will come to invest and price will raise so depending on which altcoins we have invested we should decide weather to hold or take what we got 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 11:01:45 PM
That is a very wise strategy, however when the market picks up again a lot of new capital from institutional investors will be seeking out the top 5 to 10 alternatives so you might find there's some value in adding those to your portfolio not just Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 08, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can

That is the wrong thinking, I am afraid. If your portfolio is mostly composed of alts, then there is nothing wrong in converting a part of that to Bitcoin. But you should not do that now, as the prices are very low.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 08, 2018, 03:01:12 AM
i have always been only a BitcoinHodler hence the username here!

i never understood why people hold altcoins either. they have always been inferior in long run when it comes to profit anyways. the best amount of profit from altcoins has always been gained in short term trading them when they are getting pumped. after that it is only losses.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 08, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

Yeah pretty decent alts that would not fall even 10 years from now. It's alright keeping some btc since its the fundamental and sole pioneer of crypto. But there are other players to look up to as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 08, 2018, 02:49:47 AM
My altcoin value was in millions last months now, the value of my altcoin is less than $200k. So what is the point! I could as well let it burn down to zero and build right from there to my millions once again. I have done it before, I can still do it again!

thats the champions spirit Cheesy like you said you can always get it again if you done it one time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
December 08, 2018, 02:43:19 AM
Yes, i'm still hodling some coins in my wallet. The reason is, i'm still waiting for the condition to be better. and I won't selling all the coins that i keep in the current market price, cause that would be a loss if i do that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
December 08, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
Yes I am still holding altcoins and simply waiting for a recovery. I wish I could add more but I have already exhausted my funds so I am just watching right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
I still do hodling some coins, i still has hope that the coins that i kept will show it's fangs in the future.
And in term of profit it should generate more profit that keeping bitcoin, because of the limited amount of fund that i had.
Activity: 700
December 08, 2018, 02:07:44 AM
still, continue to survive and collect as many coins at a price this low. the result of all this will be felt when the markets returned to the course to shine. It's not just about hold the bitcoin alone, however many also altcoin that will increase and this be a good thing to have to put on hold.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
December 08, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
you should never hold any altcoins if you are seeking profit because profit is not what you get from holding altcoins. you can only gain profit if you trade pump and dump altcoins. holding altcoin is only valid if you find an interesting project that you like and want to use/support so that you buy some of it, forget about profit making and enjoy the technology. otherwise if you seek profit then look at the charts and see which coin is building up a pump and then jump on board and make the profit and run out before they dump on your head.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
December 08, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
There are altcoins that is worthy to hold but also there are altcoins that is not, you just need to choose carefully on what altcoins and to sell so that you will not regret it in the future.

Accumulating/buying BTC on this price is also a good strategy because we are on the dip and I hope the market will recover soon, Goodluck.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 07, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
hold at current rates will not get the expected results. the hold will be a good time and collect a lot of coins at this time is good preparation for the start of the crypto some time in the future. hold it because crypto continues to grow and it's a shame when a sale at this time with prices that are still very cheap.
The value of crypto is really on it's downwards position, people who still trusting the system will continue accumulating and buying it with this sale value, though it's a matter of time before we will see the potential bounce back but for sure it will be much sweeter when we see real success when market start mooning again and reach new top peak.
Activity: 770
December 07, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
hold at current rates will not get the expected results. the hold will be a good time and collect a lot of coins at this time is good preparation for the start of the crypto some time in the future. hold it because crypto continues to grow and it's a shame when a sale at this time with prices that are still very cheap.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
December 07, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

I recently started to buy BTC dont want to average up to much and been shorting it as well. It´s often wise to hedge and this was a good year of shorting! I have 10% of my BTC on bitmex for shorting and been withdrawing a lot too keep it at 10%. If i get liquidated now around 4300 we should have seen the bottom right Tongue ? but who knows!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 08:00:48 PM
Believe me, the wait is not so long, soon the market will return to the original prices, and then the growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin, again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
Btc is a coin that gives rest of mind, because it has every tendency to grow late in future. Investors who have fiat to invest now are at advantage, if they should buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: