Pages:
Author

Topic: Still worth mining BTC - page 2. (Read 883 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 30, 2017, 04:16:05 PM
I somewhat agree with mrcash02 when it comes the popularity of genesis mining. It wasn't that long ago (a few months back at most) that I have seen ads on YouTube from genesis mining.

I usually click these ads away when possible, but out of pure interest I kept watching it through ~ I must admit, it looks very sleek.

Everything is done in such a professional manner, that newbies have wet pants before they even bought themselves a "mining" contract. Money flows well it seems......
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2017, 03:24:18 PM
There is an explain why every new day there is a new thread about someone wanting to invest in Genesis Mining cloud mining.

The marketing range of this business is very high. Anyone who access Bitcoin related sites, news and especially some content about mining will see a Genesis Mining Adsense banner. People will see it and think: "Hey, if they have money to buy Adsense banners and they are running their business since years ago it's legit, it's safe and I want passive income lifetime right now!"

Then many people see it and start imagining the profit, the lifetime source of income... Adsense worries a lot about faucets using their banners, but don't worry anything about having a customer like Genesis Mining.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 30, 2017, 01:23:56 PM
WTF is WRONG WITH YOU OP? Don't you know how to use Google and check Genesis Mining reviews? There s NO WAY you ll ever reach ROI with them and I have not been able to find anyone who has ever reached ROI with them and I ve been into crypto for a long, long time.

Dont do it, you ll just waste your money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
June 30, 2017, 11:09:57 AM
you are asking about cloud mining not mining. these two are very different.
mining is having the mining equipment yourself, spend electricity, ... and mine bitcoin (or altcoins)
cloud mining is paying a third party to mine instead of you. now this third party will obviously take a lot of fees and will only share a small part of the profit with you which makes this type of investment NOT GOOD. and also as the above post said most of these third parties are scammers.

now if you are interested in mining i suggest giving altcoin mining a try. you can do it with a simple GPU if your electricity cost is not that high.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
June 30, 2017, 08:04:50 AM
Don't throw your money on cloud mining it seems like a scam because there's a scam accusation going on about genesis mining here  hope that helps you. If you really want to mine some btc you need to invest on some powerful gpus or antminers.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 05:43:00 AM
Hey,

You probably heard it before, but...

Is it still worth mining BTC.

I will buy a 15 TH/S at genesis, but I can read that they can stop my contract, if it do not suffice to pay the Fee.

1950 $ is alot of money.

Someone who knows something about mining BTC.

Thank in advance.

Regards
Christian
Pages:
Jump to: