Pages:
Author

Topic: Stock market vs. Bitcoin??? - page 11. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!

Based on my experience Bitcoin is more profitable compare to stock market. Though bitcoin is very risky but still the chances of getting profit is there. When i was trading at the stock market it took so long before my investment gained a profit thats why i choose bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 21, 2017, 01:19:16 AM
Stock Market is a good way to earn profit because you can manage or monitor your portfolio and should determine what stock you want to buy or sell at the moment but before that you need to wait years before you can get what your profit you want. But if you are ristaker i suggest you if you want get more profit in a couple of month or days you can try cryptocurrency investment or trading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 15, 2017, 07:07:43 AM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!
That’s very hard to talk about, the stock market is my preferred destination though, because the market is very stable and very profitable in the long run if you get good brokers to manage your account for you.
Stock market is stable but bitcoin market is more stable. Bitcoins are doing much better than stock markets and many stock market investors are turning to bitcoins’ market just because they are increasing in value day by day. Bitcoins produce much more profits than stock market.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
September 11, 2017, 06:41:08 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
That’s very hard to talk about, the stock market is my preferred destination though, because the market is very stable and very profitable in the long run if you get good brokers to manage your account for you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 11:07:57 PM
Stock market is a lot different in Bitcoin. First of all your investment in Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. You do not have the option to difersify it. Unlike stocks, you have a lot of companies as options to what stock you will buy and invest your money on. However, the advantage of this kind of setting is that Bitcoin can be easily managed as you only lool at one price. In stocks, you will monitor your stock portfolio and should determine what stock buy or sell at the moment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
September 06, 2017, 12:20:38 PM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
Stock market and bitcoin is no match at all, while the stock market is a big place, the bitcoin market is a big market and it’s the only thing being traded on the market, amazing isn’t it. Though the stock market is more established.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
August 29, 2017, 01:04:58 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
The stock market is better than the bitcoin market. The stock market is more regulated and monitored than the bitcoin market, which assures you some level of security incase any thing goes wrong, but in bitcoin there’s nothing like that.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
August 27, 2017, 12:05:07 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

I trade in both and I would say bitcoin is much more profitable because of big price fluctuations. I would prefer the one which I can make profit in a short period of time. Though more people still trust the stock market since it is supported by the government and registered and they can track your income in there while bitcoin is decentralized and many people are still doubtful to it.

The profit in stock market is minimal because of stable price and since there are big volumes then it is hard to make the market move if you are just a small time trader unless you are a millionaire who have a lot of shares there. For the people who have small funds, bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading is more profitable than stocks.
If you are willing t accept risk and you want to profit in a short time then trading cryptocurrencies is the best thing for you. But if you are patient and has a low risk tolerance than you might need to consider investing in stock companies inside the stock market. Both is built and can cater different people, and comparing Bitcoin to the stock market is not right because even stocks of companies have a different movement with each other, not all stocks have the same price and have the same potential to one another.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2017, 11:57:30 PM
If you're a big whale I would suggest you to trade in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because the volume is relatively small (risky) but if you have a small amount of funds I would suggest you to play in stock market and go with the flow
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 26, 2017, 11:49:08 PM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

I trade in both and I would say bitcoin is much more profitable because of big price fluctuations. I would prefer the one which I can make profit in a short period of time. Though more people still trust the stock market since it is supported by the government and registered and they can track your income in there while bitcoin is decentralized and many people are still doubtful to it.

The profit in stock market is minimal because of stable price and since there are big volumes then it is hard to make the market move if you are just a small time trader unless you are a millionaire who have a lot of shares there. For the people who have small funds, bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading is more profitable than stocks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
August 26, 2017, 11:16:14 PM
The stick market is set in such a way that those making the most profit are the wealthiest.  The rich get richer.  With Bitcoin if we have some discipline we can make a decent some without having to be rich first.  Just look out for good opportunities and take advantage of the lack of regulation while we can.  Regulation is always geared in favor of the wealthy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 26, 2017, 11:12:21 PM
The companies that takes the risk with others money are mooving into bitcoin and crypto in the general, there is no way to avoid it, stock market arent able to make 3x its value into few months. Crypto potencial is huge, and any investment can get easy reach 3-20x, soo at this stage im pretty sure we will see more volatilaty over bitcoin since more money is coming.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
August 26, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
I think Bitcoin and Altcoins are the best investments they can make you get high profits, and the stock market's investment profits are very stable, up to 10% of the profits a year. Grin

Exactly, the stock market is less volatile and can be considered less risky unlike Bitcoin which is very volatile and can make you loose your investments in a instance if you don't set the right parameters in place.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2017, 09:44:50 PM
It seems that there are a lot of comparisons of the stock market to Bitcoin, but saying the 'market' gained 10% per years while Bitcoin gained X% doesn't really seem like a fair comparison. There are plenty of stocks that gains 100's of % points in a very short time, but they are risky, just like cryptocurrencies. All you need to do is go ready something like r/WallStreetBets to see that its possible to gain and lose a very large amount of money very quickly, just like with crypto.

tl;dr, there is more to the stock market than blue chip stocks and S&P index funds, just like theres more to crypto than just Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
August 26, 2017, 09:22:29 PM
The stock market is better than the bitcoin market in the sense that the stock market is safer and not as volatile as the bitcoin market. The stock market is for patient investors who are ready to wait years and months and be assured that the market won’t crash wholly in a day.

That's not entirely true. You might be looking at less volatile indexes or funds, or maybe blue chip stocks. But stocks in the tech sector can be particularly volatile. And over-the-counter stocks can bring especially big gains and losses. That's one of the reasons that bitcoin was spoken of as a "penny stock" for so long: it was priced low and extremely volatile. That's originally why I got involved with bitcoin, just like I got involved with penny stocks....for the 10x-20x whale trades that make all the chart-watching worth it.
Activity: 112
https://fansunite.io
August 26, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
I want to make it clear that none of this is meant to be investment advice in any capacity.

I love and am involved in the stock market. But bitcoin and the stock market are two very different entities.

You can take positions in the stock market that can be very slow and conservative - such as broad-based exchange traded funds (ETFs) that follow indexes or entire sectors. Or you can invest in a handful of major blue-chip companies (like Microsoft, Apple, Boeing, etc.) or some smaller companies that have more room to grow. Or anything in between, there are a ton of different approaches and combinations that you can take.

Whereas with bitcoin, you can only hold bitcoin. Of course there are other cryptos, but if we are discussing just bitcoin then that is all that you can invest in.

And with bitcoin you are completely subject to the movements of bitcoin. Whereas if you had different cryptos then you can be diversified.

But I think that cryptos are relatively correlated to each other (correct me if I am wrong) - whereas with other stocks you can look into different sectors or stocks that are not as correlated.

They are two very different ways to invest.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
August 23, 2017, 08:52:56 AM
The stock market is better than the bitcoin market in the sense that the stock market is safer and not as volatile as the bitcoin market. The stock market is for patient investors who are ready to wait years and months and be assured that the market won’t crash wholly in a day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
August 20, 2017, 12:30:24 PM
Let's see, anyone who invest in the stock market made 10% annually this year...

Anyone who invested in Bitcoin made... ahem, 100%.

Yes, thos numbers are real in case anyone is reading this in the future. Bitcoin rose 100% (I mean 100% ROI) in only one year. That is equivalent to 10 years of investing in the stock market.

The main reason why that happen is because of the peculiarity of bitcoin which include among other reasons such as its still an emerging currency that makes the volatility so high compared to stocks of companies another is the fact that bitcoin trading is basically a free market where the no regulation of any knid whatsoever which is very much in excess in the case of stock market.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
August 20, 2017, 11:29:22 AM
I think Bitcoin gives you greater chance of a very high potential profits within no time but you can not expect such a high return in stock market. The average growth rate of stock market is below 8 percent in most of the countries.
I also thought the stock market and bitcoin also have in common that is when selling it can gain from the purchase price. but the stock market is defined in the form of securities that are traded in the market selling in the capital in which one holds the shares will get dividends and profits from selling shares is higher than the purchase price. While the unit price is influenced by the bitcoin demend circulating in public.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
August 20, 2017, 03:32:02 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
Obviously Bitcoin.The reason would be that stock market is like gambling and you need to be way too careful and smart. Also stock markets are only useful to experts and not random people.Its one of the tricks played by smart people to get money which would attract normal people and the people will tend to make a terrible mistake. Bitcoin is any day safer because it won't result in heavy loss all the time,but stock market its possible every time, if you dont have proper expertise,then you are just donating your money to people smarter than you in the form of losing.
Pages:
Jump to: