Pages:
Author

Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future? - page 12. (Read 5989 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 153
December 14, 2017, 12:59:31 PM
'Without tension and stress' ?
Whoever told you that you wouldn't also experience tension and stress when you are investing in bitcoin.
You should bear in mind that, just as equivalent to stock in risk taking, bitcoin also involve risk.

So I suggect you should split you your money into two different percentage, then invest in both stock and bitcoin.
This is because, you never can tell what might happen when you  you move to only bitcoin.
Because,  there have cases of lost and stolen coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 14, 2017, 12:36:55 PM
Well, I do look at it as a centralisation vs decentralisation. It's not a bias opinion but I am very positive about decentralisation down the road and hence I would say crypto if it comes to the long term. A stock market is a kind of traditional way to earn from the market environment which is driven by the individual or a controlled group of people whereas decentralisation is going to shift the same power to us in the coming decades and it will empower us in that sense.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:52:10 AM
i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

Crypto has a great future compare to stocks. I had been investing to stock market for quite sometime but inhad pulled out my investments because of the very low profitabilty and decided to put it in the crypto market and my investment now is rapidly increasing. So for me crypto has a great future we just need to be watchful with our investments because of the volatility of the crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 14, 2017, 08:46:00 AM
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
better make it both for living.keep on stocks because your skills are
going great.and you must not leave it just to shift in bitcoin..but try crypto
currency together with stocks.here in crypto is a fast means of money if you
 became skilled in trading and investinh.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 08:40:32 AM
As I have observed, money in stocks take a longer time to grow and will give investors little profit. In crypto coins, your money's growth depends on how high its demand is and compared to stocks, profit is way higher and quicker to obtain.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 08:29:22 AM
Haven't known about cryptocurrency in the past. If I could have known about the cryptocurrencies I could have turned to be a millionaire by now. The same could have never happened with stocks and this makes me believe that cryptocurrency to be the best than stocks.
Activity: 448
Diagon
December 14, 2017, 08:28:26 AM
All sorts of authoritative analysts and investors urge everyone to invest at least one percent of the capital in the Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
December 14, 2017, 08:23:23 AM
Stocks has lower risks but lower rewards while cryptocoins have higher risks but definitely higher rewards. It is up to you if you want to take big risks but I prefer cryptocoins like bitcoin because your money doubles in a shorter span of time.
I haven't tried trading stocks but by reading some of the posts here, I think I get the general idea. The market of cryptos is always moving and it is moving so fast. That's why many people are now starting trading it. You can easily earn thousands of dollars if you just know when to invest and when not to invest. Especially with Bitcoin and Ethereum as they have times when they are so high and there are also times when they're hitting rock bottom. So be aware of the trends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 07:20:08 AM
Stocks has lower risks but lower rewards while cryptocoins have higher risks but definitely higher rewards. It is up to you if you want to take big risks but I prefer cryptocoins like bitcoin because your money doubles in a shorter span of time.
Activity: 232
December 14, 2017, 06:09:16 AM
I've never really tried stocks trading. Because i believe it needs huge capital. But i have studied it way back in my college days. It is quite the same sa trading crypto. Only that profit movement in stocks is slow(only my opinion). Unlike stocks, cryptocurrency tends to give you large quantity of profit when you luckily invest in a perfect altcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 03:22:48 AM
I think there is nothing else could replace the 1st place of crypto on the trading session because of it's huge profit.
Activity: 350
December 14, 2017, 03:21:15 AM
Stocks benefits are confined to the respective region where as blessing of crypto market is neutral to all the investors all across the world and profit rate is far leading in crypto and most probably world will switch into the digital currency then stocks will be at end, stocks prices are stable just a point fluctuation occurs on some events but bitcoins prices are always moving upward and giving profits.

But beware of high volatility in crypto markets.Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose.Do research and invest wisely
Crypto are more and more better than stock and in future there will be only crypto user remain in world according to me because working with crypto are very easy and time saving and are more benifical also as compare to stock so that’s why I am also preferring cryto.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 23, 2017, 10:13:34 PM

For me it is better to have both Stocks and Crypto. Putting all investments in one basket is risky. So better to weigh in which of the two can earn more income.

In stocks, it is regulated by the Government and you have physical proof that you have placed your money to stock. The income takes too long and depends on the market rate as compared to crypto.

In Crypto, this is very risky that you cannot identify what will happens next. The trend of price is very unpredictable sometimes it goes up and  down that happens in an hour. This can also gives you a high return on investments in an instant but too risky.

I therefore conclude that it is better to have both investments so that you will have back up if the other one incur losses.

If you have enough investment capital, you can invest in both at the same time. This lowers the risk of losing money and you'll have be getting profits from the real world companies working all around the world.

But, crypto coins are also needed in your portfolio.
I wouldn't say needed, since you can fairly easily make tens and hundreds of millions on the stock market if you go about it in an analytical way. Cryptos are definitely a great and very exciting addition though.
Activity: 198
November 23, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

For me it is better to have both Stocks and Crypto. Putting all investments in one basket is risky. So better to weigh in which of the two can earn more income.

In stocks, it is regulated by the Government and you have physical proof that you have placed your money to stock. The income takes too long and depends on the market rate as compared to crypto.

In Crypto, this is very risky that you cannot identify what will happens next. The trend of price is very unpredictable sometimes it goes up and  down that happens in an hour. This can also gives you a high return on investments in an instant but too risky.

I therefore conclude that it is better to have both investments so that you will have back up if the other one incur losses.

If you have enough investment capital, you can invest in both at the same time. This lowers the risk of losing money and you'll have be getting profits from the real world companies working all around the world.

But, crypto coins are also needed in your portfolio.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 23, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

Stocks has been around for centuries, and whatever you see now is what it remains in future, but for crytptocurrencies, they are new and you don’t know anything about their future yet until they are mined, just like we estimate to finish Bitcoin mining in 2140.

Now at that time, we will be able to determine what will actually be the future of bitcoin, that time we will also know if bitcoin price will become stable or remain highly volatile.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:55:57 PM
This has been my dilemma as well. I primarily trade stocks, but I've been in the BTC game since 2013. I've never really invested in it like I would stocks and I really regret that. (Could have been rich by now).

At this point, I'm not so sure. I feel like it's too late to get in, but that's what I thought when prices were ~$500
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 21, 2017, 05:54:20 PM
Instead of stocks and other items I like to have crypto because in the modern time the people want to get rich in a short period of time. I personally like to use the online digital currencies for every transaction because through this I feel free to make online payments and I hope that in the future I will use bitcoin ATM here in our country.
Stocks and crypto are both good investment, maybe depends to the owner if what they want to choose. Otherwise selecting of investment were depending to the fashion of the capitalist, because if they wanted to become a good entrepreneur they always choosing stocks as good investment, however before it earn income maybe it takes a long period of time.

On the other side of course if you are a bitcoiner, you just always picked up the crypto currency, maybe because you already know how to manage it and you also already know how it grow up quickly. Moreover in crypto currency you don't need to consume a lot of time to become successful. Why? Because when all digital currency increased their value in the market, I was sure that you will earn much profit immediately. Therefore investing in crypto currency is not hard not like in stocks that you need a lot of paper before process it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 04:16:19 PM
I'd say both. Some of the stocks do have great potential. And in general, ever since Donald Trump was elected as the potas the mood in the stock market has been positive. And I guess that it is going to stay that way for the next 4-5 years the same with crypto as well
There's a lot of FUD around tech stocks right now. But it's mostly bullshit... the argument is that there is "no value other than people agreeing that there is some", which is the exact same case for fiat money. So by their argument, fiat money is the biggest bubble in human history (which is actually true). It's quite hilarious that they haven't caught on to how ridiculous the financial system is, but oh well.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 08:31:56 AM
I'd say both. Some of the stocks do have great potential. And in general, ever since Donald Trump was elected as the potas the mood in the stock market has been positive. And I guess that it is going to stay that way for the next 4-5 years the same with crypto as well
Pages:
Jump to: