Pages:
Author

Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future? - page 5. (Read 5989 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
As cryptocurrency prices surged over the past year, the market has been flooded with dangerous crypto-related investments. Tiny companies added "blockchain" to their names and "pivoted" their businesses toward cryptocurrencies,causing their stock prices to soar overnight. Initial coin offerings (ICOs) attracted investors with promises of new cryptocurrencies, but many were outright scams. Other investors bought bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at their highs, and were bruised by double-digit losses within a few days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency has great future compare to stock.  Cryptocurrency has not reach the mainstream yet and use cases for cryptocurrency is diverse, robust and beneficial than stock which is only use for investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
"as a matter of fact"

Hmm,.. sorry, but what do you mean?

Anyway, i love stocks, but they are not the same as profitable as cryptos are.. that is why i am not always trading them.

Stock is good but cryptocurrency is better and as a matter of fact, cryptocurrency is the future. I will advice that you divest gradually from stock so that you can experience cryptocurrency for as long as it takes for you to learn how it works and how it will work for you.

There are time that stocks are much better with cryptocurrency and they have both good and bad things ot advantge. Well it i both have great future and will stay until there is traders. You are the only one who will nees to adjust and adapt in some form of activity which you are in control and make you feel better.
Now, the investments which are the best investment are none other than that of investing your money into either crypto or stock market and that most of the investors are only investing their money into them. However, I think of investing your money into any of the crypto currency to be much better choice than that of investing in crypto as it has git higher chances of making you rich.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
From last few years the observation of bitcoin and altcoin price as compare to the other stock market price is too much difference and crypto market is too much profitable than stock market before 2 years bitcoin price was $1200 and other coins are at very low price and now the bitcoin price is $8000 its now at their low price but there is a big difference in their prices also.
Activity: 420
Stock market has good and great in term of trading and getting great attention and interest of the public and was the best way to earn more but according to time when blockchain latest technology enter in the market with bitcoin name the whole world is moving to this technology and all according to time the Blockchain technology become the best market for public interest and after the passage of time the scope of Bitcoin and new currencies altcoins and new ICOs are becoming more and more interesting and getting  the attention of the investors more and more because from crypto market you can get too much profit and their great chances of profitability increase the demand of the investors more and more.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
Investing in crypto would probably be better than stocks. For starters with investing their capital is a top issue, investing in stocks will usually require a pretty big amount of money to invest but crypto does not hold back. You can invest a small amount of money in one or two months. And as I see it, the stock market is affected by so many factors that investing in it will be more risky. Although investing in crypto has only just begun, it can be said that it is a good  option.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Actually cryptocurrency trading has more risk than stock because the fluctuacion soo high. So before jump in to it make sure you have best trading strategy and risk management to reduce that risk. But although crypto trading has more risk but also promising higher profit , so i prefer to do cryptocurrency trading than stock. Because here any more chance to become milyuner in short times.
Activity: 532
Both. I believe diversification is the key to get rich. But beware of high volatility in crypto markets. Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose. Do research and invest wisely.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
you have mentioned that you are doing great in stocks,their is no need for you to select which of the two will do great because you can have both...go on with your stock then start in crypto because although you are great in stock,crypto will give you good profit too if you know how to wait...good luck
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
you should join Crypto market because this is much potential market which can give many opportunities get rich. But i advise you before jumping into crypto market you should learn some basics of crypto trading and only investing with small to test it when you just start. I think you have advantage when joining crypto market because you had knowledge about technical analysis which always use in this market.
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
it depends. If you invest in good cryptocurrency you will make your gains and it maybe high. But if you invest in shitcoins or tokens which are not worth it, then its a waste of money and time. Though, recently, alot of folks have been complaining about the stock markets because it may have been manipulated without much gains. But I will advice to research before you settle on anyone.
Activity: 406
Any business sector is fraught with risks. But I would like to congratulate you on the Crypto market, a market that will make you profitable and fast. Crypto has brought wealth to many, but it also destroys the lives of many, making them impoverished. Be careful when investing in them, wish you success.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
I would love to read a nice comparison between the two!

of course on paper crypto seems to be much better due to crazy gains and so on, but stock offer way more protection for the investor especially during this bearish markets

learning to invest in both makes you more profitable when the market is down!
Activity: 166
In my opinion crypto is much better than stock because promising higher profit than stock even any bigger risk but we can manage the risk to be lower. In crypto investor can make rich in less than 1 year but in stock will difficult to get in
Activity: 588
Stock markets are in turmoil from the aftermath of government tax hikes. In my opinion, the new crypto market is a revolution in capitalization and potential future. Things to see, respect and do not waste time. Make dreams come true by investing.

If you think that Bitcoin or another crypto currency solve all issues with taxation, then I think that the statehood will lose its face. For what will the state exist, if there is no main accumulator of the state budget.
Activity: 336
Stock markets are in turmoil from the aftermath of government tax hikes. In my opinion, the new crypto market is a revolution in capitalization and potential future. Things to see, respect and do not waste time. Make dreams come true by investing.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Stocks are less riskier option, so less profitable. On the other hand, crypto is very risky and more profitable. Both of them have got great future, as some people prefer less riskier option and others are more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

Investing in the crypto currency is a great opportunity to make a big profit. But it's also a big risk. And to decide only for you - are you ready to invest with greater risks? In this case, it is possible to get a big profit.
A pretty big opportunity and a lot to look forward to in the future. Every good opportunity and most especially when it is new will always come with a big risk, but at the end of the day, it makes a lot of sense when you are able to realize these risks and input them as you are making decisions and that is what helps you not to panic in any situation. Stock is also risky and there is no market that is not, but at the end, the ball game is to make profit.

I would not say that as they both kind of look alike anyway. If you are talking about penny stocks, I could still relate it with some cryptocurrencies, so at the end, it only depends on your own level of trading and how you are able to do your thing. Nonetheless, I still feel cryptocurrency space comes with a lot of opportunity and about more risk than stocks, but with great potentials for the investors.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
"as a matter of fact"

Hmm,.. sorry, but what do you mean?

Anyway, i love stocks, but they are not the same as profitable as cryptos are.. that is why i am not always trading them.

Stock is good but cryptocurrency is better and as a matter of fact, cryptocurrency is the future. I will advice that you divest gradually from stock so that you can experience cryptocurrency for as long as it takes for you to learn how it works and how it will work for you.

There are time that stocks are much better with cryptocurrency and they have both good and bad things ot advantge. Well it i both have great future and will stay until there is traders. You are the only one who will nees to adjust and adapt in some form of activity which you are in control and make you feel better.

I think stocks are good before bitcoin was created and it really makes money for many people but after new technologies come out and it gives more chance to the people, I think soon stocks will not be used again. people want to try something new from cryptocurrency because they can start with a small money and they can expect to earn a bigger profit. and I think cryptocurrency will have a great future because cryptocurrency can grow more than we expect and there always be a chance for us so we can make money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

Based on experience i would still go for crypto currency because the profitabitly is very much higher compare to stocks. Stocks profit is very slow specially for long term i am not satisfied with the profit i had earned from stocks. The disadvantage in crypto is that it is too volatile anything can happen to our investments so better be ready with the risks we are about to encounter.
Pages:
Jump to: