Pages:
Author

Topic: stolen information in airdrop forms - page 2. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
November 30, 2017, 08:59:04 PM
If your not careful of course your information will get stolen. I personally love joining airdrop coz its free. I would high suggest you put extra protection on your email account since most airdrops are requesting for email, fb, twitter account. And last lastly dont ever put your ether wallet private key on the signup form.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 30, 2017, 07:38:08 PM
does anyone here  had their information stolen? what actions have you taken? Thanks

I really don't trust any airdrops actually, they will just get your information then will attract you in a small amount of token in exchange to get your Ethereum address and private key. So better be careful, read and read most of the time before getting in mate.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 04:21:12 PM
I have a suspecion that some of these airdrops are only a way to harvest alot of user information. Emails and usernames etc.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
November 30, 2017, 04:04:50 PM
does anyone here  had their information stolen? what actions have you taken? Thanks
You mean some one use other info in the form ? i just heard some one using our info email bitcointalk link or user just to abuse airdrop but we cannot do anything about it to stop . so i just wish for them to be rich someday for cheating .
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 30, 2017, 02:29:05 PM
As I have participated on hundreds of airdrops I did encounter some forms that do ask private keys which is really obvious that they are just trying out to scam that's why there are still people who got being hacked of their MEW because of their stupidity.Besides that I don't see any other important informations that being inputted into the form since mostly you would just need to put your username,links,social media,emails but regarding on these account I do usually use dummies not on my personal social accounts specially on facebook.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 05:21:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: