Pages:
Author

Topic: stop being negative and start being positive. - page 3. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
You all have given great responses and I really appreciate all your opinions based on the subject matter. It is very nice to know the fact that there really are quite a lot of people here in this forum left that are pretty positive and wants to spread positivity themselves all over the forum and sees the relevance of negativity in the crypto world and real life. Which is something that is really true and cannot be denied by anyone. If you think about it, anyone who really denies this fact just shows how delusional he or she is, and if not, he or she is completely lying to other people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
"Think Positive Friend". It's easy to say but it is really hard to do it. But when you make sure the good results you get are sure. When begin to to think negative and you do not make the way to get rid of it in your mind is also to accumulate garbage you are stacking and hiding if it. Stop thinking negative , remember when you start being negative it is not good to your health and it is hard to stop especially if you've always been. But when you change it to positive ,we need to pray because there is nothing more than power of prayer. Never fail the God in your life. Of course we can smile then look at the mirror then said "I can do this". We can avoid negative people,be responsible and remember at all that it is normal to make a mistake because no one is perfect.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Strongly agree, stop being negative  and start being positive indeed. If you are being negative it will pushes you to quit the fight, and you can never win, if being positive is like being determine to win the fight and  can achieve success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Stop being negative and start being positive because because negatities in life can't help us to solve our problems just be positive and believe to God and he will guide us.
Yeah! Negativity will obviously not solve any problem but rather complicate things for the person who is negative. One reason most people have become stagnant in like is just because they see every little challenge as a negative one and never believe anything good can even come out from those challenges. Only if people can start seeing how they can make the best out of every situation, then, things will get better for them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Easier said than done, and not only that but people tend to weight the negatives heavier than the positives. Then when you look back you feel like a lot more negative happened and that isn't true. If we work on filtering the good more we will see our lives are actually fabulous given the real amount of problems we have. I can think of zero real problems I have in my life right now (1st world problems don't count as problems) and for that I am ever grateful.
Yes it is true,negative thoughts or  scammer will not belong here as long as they want this forum to be broken.We have here to promote the cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin because this is a root of our income and we should take care of it as we take good care of our profits.Positve thoughts of this forum activities is the only way so that the cryptocurrency will be allive until the end.
They are good in tongue but not in mind,this guys only aims for merits thats why they are doing such LONG STORY to find attention and maybe to be merited..but trust me when time comes of DIP when prices are totally red,theyre the one who's withdrawing funds all the way lol.
That which you have said really did not end up contributing to anything and people like you are the main reason life is the way it is. At least, even if there post was long, they made a whole lot of sense with it and would apparently help someone one way or the other. It could be a long story to you, but it definitely would be the best story for some.

People are always bound to be negative about everything and even look for faults in everything like you just did, but the truth of the matter is, how does being negative ever help anyone? Sure, it is not easy and it takes some level of discipline to be positive, but from what I have seen, not everyone can ever be positive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Many people did not succeed in their ambition in life because of their negative thinking that makes them weak. So why not try to reach your dreams, just be positive and I’m sure your desire in life will come true.

Yes that is true, start being positive and neglect all the negative sides of life or instead make them as your motivation to reach your dreams,as what they have said all the hindrances in life are just trying us on how strong we are to handle those failures,start being positive and have faith in God because everything happens for a reason.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
Easier said than done, and not only that but people tend to weight the negatives heavier than the positives. Then when you look back you feel like a lot more negative happened and that isn't true. If we work on filtering the good more we will see our lives are actually fabulous given the real amount of problems we have. I can think of zero real problems I have in my life right now (1st world problems don't count as problems) and for that I am ever grateful.
Nothing is easy and nothing is fair as well in this world, but the huge issue is that a lot of people have limited themselves to negativity that they can never see good in anything no matter how it is. Most times if people realize that when they channel those positive energy into anything, rather than being negative, they will end up being productive in any situation they find themselves and make use of the best of it.
Activity: 228
Yeah,negative people not belong here Its because in 5his bitcoin forum activities only positve people will allowed to pursue their earning as positively posting about cryptocurreny that involve bitcoin.
not even just in Crypto alone we have to think dev positive, every thing we do and do we must always think positive, because with we always think positive problems as big as anything we face we can surely overcome. if we are always negative thoughts in all these things will ruin every day. so always think positive.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Yeah,negative people not belong here Its because in 5his bitcoin forum activities only positve people will allowed to pursue their earning as positively posting about cryptocurreny that involve bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Yes' we need to be positive, but Is your glass half-empty or half-full? how you answer this age old question about positive thinking may reflect you outlook on life, your attitude toward yourself, and whether you're optimistic or pessimistic -and it may even affect your health. indeed, some studies show that personality traits such as optimistic and pessimistic can affect many areas of your health and well-being. the positive thinking that usually comes with optimism is a key part of effective stress management. and effective stress management is associated with many health benefits. if you tend to be pessimistic, don't despair -you can learn you can learn positive thinking skills.,
Activity: 44
Stop being negative and start being positive yes let's be positive if you think positive the feeling is different whats your brain thinking your emotions and feeling will agree. So you need to think positive so that you can do what you wanna do and the result will be positive to, just like energy if your energy is negative you will absurb negativity, if your positive all of you will be in the positive direction. What you are thinking will reflect to yourself.
Activity: 77
That is important to us people,  we need to think positive, and dont allow other people ruin our day because of the negative vibes that they give.  So always be positive.
Activity: 44
Stop being negative start being positive yeeeah let's start being positive even when trials and defeat comes and it's very hard to think of the positive way, but still we need to be positive because if we don't think positive we cannot overcome the bad things happening to us believe in yourself. When we don't believe how could we do it.. So fight fight fight that's all we need to do. Mistakes and errors cannot be avoided but you need to try harder don't give up, how could you do it if you easily give up.. In every trials and hardship you can learn a lesson to make it your weapon to be strong, until you realize you've made it, and made it easy for you to succeed because of the hardship.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Yes stop being negative because its bad effect to your daily life,  everyday be positive so the positive vibes will enter you everyday. Always smile,  and honest to everyone and also give dedicate on what you do everyday.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
I think you misunderstand the very  concept of "negativity." Being negative in this manner is being safe and critical about one's assets. This is real life and you cannot be too experimental about your moves and decisions. It will cost you a lot of money if you always think positively. I think your mentality should be balanced.
What a straightforward person and think only for money.Maybe money is important but there are other things that needs to bear in mind than money.Frustration in other things is also a matter and has to face it positively.

Being aware of what the negatives are and maybe not letting them discourage or be a downer.Being able to rationalize things in a way which prevents the negative circumstances which can plague someones mentality when circumstances look dire or dim.
I hope everyone can do it.

Having a positive mind set is not a problem as long as you can face its possible circumstances and not be discourage.

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I think you misunderstand the very  concept of "negativity." Being negative in this manner is being safe and critical about one's assets. This is real life and you cannot be too experimental about your moves and decisions. It will cost you a lot of money if you always think positively. I think your mentality should be balanced.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
If you wake up every morning always think positive so the negative vibes will not enter in your whole day.  Because once negative vibes will start your day then your whe day will ruin. Always smile even you always facing some struggle in your life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
OP this topic is the right to do here because we already experience the volatile price of digital currency at first so think negative is nothing,If you think positive you can earn and you can move forward for the future like think always like that,Study crypto so you will learn a lot by that for your earnings
Activity: 264
Yes it's true because only positive people has  truly mindset on how to control it's emotions and make an essence to be a great bitcoiner in this forum activities.We had a different country here to joined in this activities but we make united because of bitcointalk and on how we have a postive trust for our steps to make.
Pages:
Jump to: