Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 24. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 05, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
people get ecxited about new things like crypto because it's a new promise to satisfy thier needs for money and so on and it looks really simple on the surface
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 04, 2018, 07:01:32 PM
Yes, it's very annoying. This is written by people who are in panic and they are looking for support from other people. On the one hand, it can be understood, but on the other, people should be aware that such a situation can happen. Investing involves risks, so you have to be prepared for this.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
absolutely right ,, stop lamenting the fate especially crying with crypto now, the market is fluctuating ,, so the ups and downs of prices are very reasonable ,, keep up and be patient ,,
Support. There is no need to think about the end or the beginning. Live today. Invest today. Study today. It's like people come to crypto to find out when it's over.
Activity: 138
September 04, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
It's true. No market is easy to make a profit. Investing is always associated with risk, stop complaining and learning a lot. Fighting
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 04, 2018, 06:34:17 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
That's true people so hurt about the dip of bitcoin. We all know before we enter in crypto that how risky is the crypto so I think we don't need to always crying about the dump because people do the the dump also the pump.
Activity: 104
September 04, 2018, 06:29:36 PM
Every decision or plan is sometimes determined to succeed in the past. They are too subjective and ignore the risks of the characteristic volatility of the market.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
I do not understand people that looking at the crazy increase of the cryptocurrency price and wanted to get into this running train, even not to clarify lots of things before it for themselves, and after just shouting that it is just a pyramid.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
Crypto currency is a too strong system that will become more universal in the future. The capitalization of the crypto currency is growing every day. Therefore, I am glad that I have this attitude
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 04, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
Of course, this is correct! It is necessary to postpone crying about the crypto currency and concentrate more on achieving a profit. And with a pessimistic approach, nothing will ever come to pass, especially in the crypt.
It's very simple to say well, it's really incredibly difficult to perform. This especially applies to beginners. Beginners are most difficult to sustain psychologically great losses of their money.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
Of course, this is correct! It is necessary to postpone crying about the crypto currency and concentrate more on achieving a profit. And with a pessimistic approach, nothing will ever come to pass, especially in the crypt.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
Investing is always a hard job, especially today when all the markets are attacked by bears, so nobody said it is gambling or simply good luck.
Activity: 96
September 04, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
I totally agree with the author. I bet all of this crying people are just random people who thought that investing in such unstably thing as crypto will bring them easy and maybe even free benefits. I think they have nothing to do in this business until they learn how to be patient.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 04, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

Well maybe they are just worried in the current situation of the bitcoin. But yea, try to be patient enough because that is the only thing you need for you to become successful.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
Yes you right, investing in the crypto world is taking the risk that is why dont cry on what will happen after many months and years that the price decrease just remember you choose to take the risk and you must to accept any things what will happen.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 10:07:59 AM
At least it's beginning to get better now. If you're telling people not to cry about Cryptos, you're assuming that they are all versed on how it works. But we all know that most people that invest in Cryptos know little or nothing about it. It's absolutely normal that they cry when things are not working according to plan. We can only advise them to learn the lessons though it's hard  Grin
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 09:47:17 AM
Think more before anything happens, because there are many surprises and many opportunities in the encrypted world. We can make profits and we may fail. We cannot say what will happen in the near future!!!
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
absolutely right ,, stop lamenting the fate especially crying with crypto now, the market is fluctuating ,, so the ups and downs of prices are very reasonable ,, keep up and be patient ,,
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 09:38:23 AM
There is nothing terrible that people complain. Someone has enough belief for a month, and at someone for a year. You treat it with understanding. The rate of cryptocurrencies sharply falls and can sharply rise, and such reaction of people it is quite normal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

Good phrase, I'll remember it. You do correctly say that we should not cry that drops the price. This is normal when the price rises and then falls. Now I'm reading an interesting book on the subject of investments. And all the characters in the books, they say that the market is alive. And when there is a fall, big investors, try not noticeably but to buy currency (coin). That's it now and buy coins.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 08:37:52 AM
We should not succumb to negative emotions, because it irritates us. We must find new ways of earning money. Crypto currency gives us such opportunities every day.
Pages:
Jump to: