Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 36. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
All we know is that encryption is too risky. If you want to join, you must deal with it. Think more before anything happens, because there are many surprises and many opportunities in the encrypted world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
People have too high, sometimes unreal, expectations from the cryptocurrency. Of course, it would be so cool to constantly profit, but this isn't how crypto works and everyone should consider it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
August 04, 2018, 05:51:22 AM
Will crying solve the problem? I don't think so. BTC decline is part of the natural dynamics. I will not say that it is a setback for BTC, but it is part of the process of forming a character. and I will continue to think positively that BTC will become the future of cryptocurrency. that's a bit of my opinion.
 Cool
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
There is nothing to fear, while the market is down, you should hold and wait for a good price, may increase the price in the next time, so wait no rush will lose the opportunity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 05:40:02 AM
in my opinion they cried not because of crypto, but because of their losses that made them cry. in my opinion most do not care what happens to Crypto, including me, I only care I have to profit from Crypto, and surely I will cry if I suffer a lot of losses. so I think many people cry because of loss, not because of crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies have always been a kind of lottery, because the market has always been volatile, just before it grew steadily, and now it is in limbo.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
In the world of crypto currency you do not have to succumb to emotions, you need to understand that all actions can be risky!
Any action is risky, the main thing to gain knowledge to minimize these risks. Then it will be not so terrible to trade in crypto.
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
True, it's becoming annoying to read. I want to believe we all were aware of what we were going into before we did. Everyone needs to stop crying and be patient.
Activity: 20
August 04, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
No one should complain about crypto because when the going was good.. No one complained rather everyone was rejoicing.  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 04, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
In the world of crypto currency you do not have to succumb to emotions, you need to understand that all actions can be risky!
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 05:09:35 AM
Many people started crying because the fall is very long. And not everyone will survive, the rest will receive their profit.
Activity: 462
August 04, 2018, 05:08:52 AM
Should stop crying and think positively is the best way to achieve dreams, the world of crypto is really a very exciting world and make greget when high volume, but in low volume enough to smile and hope to get better again.
Following and studying charts is the best way to make a profit.
Crying is not a bad thing and can be a passion to get better than before.
Activity: 26
August 04, 2018, 05:07:26 AM
Yes. Before investing in crypto, everyone should be prepared for the risk. We can not be experts predicting which crypto will increase or decrease. Once you have accepted the investment, do not get discouraged. Be patient with the crypto you trust.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 05:05:04 AM
Before you step forward you must think many times so that at the end you will not regret what you done.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
This is not something that could be handled with easy, better to experience and learn before jump in. Its a high risk investment which could make you losing money.
Initially, when buying any coins, you need to be ready to go into negative. Nothing wrong with that
Activity: 476
August 04, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
It's normal for someone to cry because they failed in investment. When most people show disappointment, they cry. I can only express my regret.
Activity: 85
August 04, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
 Before you start investing, you need to understand that crypto is a risk . We can lose all our money at any time
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
Yes, this is true, there is no need to cry for Crypto. If you have been convinced of plunging in the world of Crypto to do it with the intention of not halfway to investing in Crypto, all investment must have risks, the important thing is to be sure and patient.
Activity: 206
August 04, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is really a big risk because you don't if it will have a big value or will become worthless that's why we need to learn first the plan of cryptocurrency and it's potential in the near future. We need to learn more about cryptocurrency because big companies is starting to embrace cryptocurrency but truly the investing is a risk.
Activity: 308
August 04, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
I understand why people are so set up, but in my heart I hope that it will soon stop and people will begin to pay attention to their investments and in addition to this finally understand how cryptocurrencies work
Pages:
Jump to: