Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 44. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
Never lose faith in bitcoin and cryptocurrency if you really care about this market. crypto needs close and sticking for a long time. You will realize the real value that crypto brings. Be optimistic. The market is constantly changing now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 11:44:20 PM
You better know the consequence of your actions. Don't make a decision that you cant afford to take. Don't make an investment that you cant afford to lose. Investment is just a gamble, you cant see through if its good in profit or a loss. So better be wary for every decisions you make.
Activity: 43
July 19, 2018, 08:30:32 PM
The fundamental issue is that numerous individuals don't have strict contribute system, don't endeavor to consider the market. We can't simply contribute and overlook, we have to freeze sometimes and make a considerable measure of futile activities which point us to zero and awful sentiments about crypto by any stretch of the imagination... We as a whole should continually consider this market and it's not all that simple as novices could think toward the start of their crypto ways.
Activity: 38
July 19, 2018, 09:46:30 AM
Agree with that, the market is still high anyway.
Activity: 23
July 19, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
All is well and nothing horrible happens. Only a little adjustment, and this is the standard, it was not only once in a vocation, digital currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 09:44:27 AM
I would not worry about crypto currency either because the market has started to revive substantially and we are facing a big and new world, which is now beginning to open its possibilities for new people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 19, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
You are correct and those who want big money from here have to ready for losses also but they start crying whenever they see losses in their account but never say anything when they get profits from here. This market have lots of ups and downs and we have to familiar with them.
Activity: 147
July 19, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
This is the risk everybody has gone through because crypto is designed to be this way and nobody is forcing somebody to stay if it is no longer profitable in your opinion.It is just a matter of positive mindset partnered with hardwork.
Activity: 163
July 19, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
for now I consider that both knowledge and skill are indispensable because when making decisions, because we need how to understand the flow of the crypto currency market, especially when involved with investing money in altcoin, then we will start to make the same thread ask if there is chance for cryptos to recover, because too many of my friends ask how I managed to earn money from crypto.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
I agree with the author very annoyed by people who cry that the crypto market is falling, bitcoin is a bubble and so on and so forth. There isn't a remedy that will make you a millionaire without investing their money and most importantly, forget about what this time and experience. Invest at least $ 10 million, with no experience, you very quickly lose. Be strong and patient, will earn all who are looking with a cool head.
Activity: 85
July 19, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
They simply observe crypto like something technique that can procure cash, however alongside that, there are some hazard that they need to know and get it. Along these lines, they must be more cautious and be patient to get benefit.
Activity: 84
UniDapp
July 18, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
I call those who are crying about the dip "moaners". The crypto market is volatile. Once you understand this as a fact then you should not complain when trades go south. Rather exit the trades and find something else to do while you sit out the dip period or just be wise and buy more coins at their oversold levels
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 06:11:36 AM
Seriously anyone looking to venture into crypto, have to be made of steel or better still have the balls of steel. Crypto is for the hard minded not the weak. Wink
Activity: 25
July 18, 2018, 05:49:03 AM
now it goes green everyone will fomo back in then cry when it dips again lol.
Activity: 490
July 18, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
Do not cry anymore, the market has started to green and the market will be radiant again, get rid of the pain of losing money, get back up and get back what has been stolen from you. Let's look back crypto eagerly and sure to get it back.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
July 18, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
I agree with you, you need to be calm, easy to receive money and calmly lose them, if you are too emotional, then this job does not suit you
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:46:41 AM
The best thing in my opinion is to wait for the next few months , stop the negative vibes instead focus more on your task here in crypto. So the best thing to do right now is to monitor your coins and have a plan if ever these price drops, lastly wait for the last quarter of the year before you decide what's your gonna do next.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 18, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
Every investment whatsoever is associated with some levels of risk. Before investing into anything and not only crypto, one has to prepare one's mind, that it is either gain or loss. Also, the place of learning is inevitable. Learn so as to know what you are into.

Every investment have high risk. Its much better if we are using our money that we can afford to loss because its more relax for us. We should preparing good psychology before investing on cryptocurrency market, its high fluctuation market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
I guess, your investment in crypto will be fine and you do not have to worry about inflation going on. Because I'm pretty sure that crypto will definitely increase and crypto market will also increase in the future, so no need to cry, we just need a little patience.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
I always said that crypto currency is not for everyone. This is a very specific structure of work. And without risk and loss, can not do. Therefore coming to cryptography. Think a hundred times. Are you ready.
Pages:
Jump to: