Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 51. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 15, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
Hello! You know all not so easy also we can say if something annoying you then just skip such topics! Every day we accept new crypto adepts here and was I was little newbie I also asked a lot of trivial questions but not all people can see and be calm when they lost money or see all assets go to zero! It's like when people smoke cigarette all they know that it slowly kill you but only after cancer they start crying about this.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
You should remain calm, because the market is unstable and the situation can change every minute, so you should be prudent and you will be successful
Activity: 130
July 15, 2018, 04:46:33 PM
Sometimes the people who complain so much are non believers, who don't take cryptocurrency as seriously, we all know the risks we are getting into when involving in the cryptocurrency market, manage them and you will have little to complain about
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
Of course people come here in the hope of getting easy money, do not want to learn the market movements, do not understand what blockchain technology is, why the price grows and why it falls  Smiley
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
True. Many are in the cryptocurrency scene just to make money without taking the time to study. They treat it like ponzi schemes. About the 'legalized gambling', I don't really see it as such. All investments are risky. That's what we all have to understand.
Activity: 294
July 15, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
Crypto is a technology that is very sensitive to what is happening around it. It makes it fluctuate easily, many people are not ready to risk it, because they only think and want big results that get in a short time. Therefore most of them cannot be patient and accept every process that is running this. In fact, if they can think wisely, they actually have the benefit of this situation, which is to expand the investment assets for future results when the market has increased again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
Crypto downward trend is going regular form so many days but there is no need to worry about the falling of the market environment. But don't worry about the market and wait for some time because market will boom 100% sure in the near of this year.
Activity: 658
July 15, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
The approach to working with crypto currency should be based on information and a cold head. No emotion should interfere with this matter. Otherwise it will be real hysteria.
Activity: 31
July 15, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
Cryptomarket is manipulative now, any news haven't got such effect on market as desire of huge investors
Activity: 22
July 15, 2018, 09:16:30 AM
true, now this is what happens many people feel uneasy with the market that continues to show down trend. they feel that they are losing a lot of money in crypto, but they just keep blaming and pessimistic about this, so if it keeps getting worse it should be patience and wait a few more months. I also still keep a lot of assets but enjoy now and do activities to keep looking for additional assets continue.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 08:06:41 AM
Hello, the reason is that many were simply not ready for such a prolonged fall. Many were waiting for growth, even in winter, but it was not there, neither in winter, nor in spring, nor in summer ... because of this many panics. Just a lot of random people who got into the cryptocurrency world, too early.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 15, 2018, 07:31:58 AM
Although they are not good, this is normal emotional performance, especially for many people who put a lot of money into the encryption market.
Activity: 156
July 15, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
Really you all need to stop crying about crypto cos I don't even see how that has helped or changed a thing. You should be aware of what you're into and if truly you are, then you should know that it isn't meant to be all rosy. There are meant to be bad days, days like these when things do not get to go as planned. So stop sulking!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
You are right, those who don't know the behavior of this market and  start crying at every dip have to leave this market. Risk is always in any money market as these are highly sensitive markets and every news make huge effect on its up and down direction.
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:00:14 PM
I fully agree with the authors of this topic that you should understand the risks before you invest in the cryptocurrency world. Know the price of each market.
The huge increase in the market is bound to have a big drop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
July 14, 2018, 09:47:27 PM
There is no point in crying over crypto especially during the bear markets where a lot of investors see their coins falling of the coin graph. It is just a matter of staying calm and wait for the next bull market which is surely bound to happen.
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
We all know that investing in this market will be risky, but we must know how to reduce the risk to the lowest possible level. Get a thorough understanding of the project before deciding to invest in it. If you find my opinion is reasonable or for a favor
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
People go to the crypto to get easy money and feed whales instead and then complain at this forum. For the successful trade of cryptocurrencies it is necessary to have at least minimal knowledge of blockchain and projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 05:55:34 PM
I'm not crying about crypto, my eyes are dry already. Just thinking about time when I was virtual richman.

Omg ofcourse your eyes are already dry because you crying all the time. Man go and sell all your coins and be happy, what problem? Why you are still here if crypto makes you cry? Coins will go high soon, we need just wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Oh I cannot agree more! And what about dozens of similar threads like: It's dead, the end is here, Accept it! It's over.. and etc.. Frankly, it's getting harder to find something useful here, just annoying posts about their mysery and how much money they have lost... Come on, you guys! It's crypto and you should be aware of the fact that the market is not stable, and you can easily earn or loose money! Maybe it's just not for you, cause not all the people can make such risky investments..
Pages:
Jump to: