Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 91. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 108
April 26, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."
So true and its surprising people just keep nagging and crying about crypto when they can freely walk out if the pressure is too much.

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I think people get involved with crypto thinking its as good as fiat investments when in fact its way too different and the problem comes in when they don't do their due diligence and choose to jump in blindly.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
This will continue, because people are greedy. They will buy in the hope of getting x10 for their portfolio and crying at every correction.
Invest in crypto ONLY money, which you can loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 26, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
A finger constantly on the panic button is reactionary and does become irritating, but to be able to respond to crypto volatility positively requires time, awareness and acceptance, that most newcomers understandably lack. I feel an initial support and encouragement can easily rectify that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
There are several reasons that could make the investment fail. For example, have no clear investment objectives, have unrealistic investment expectations, do not think about long-term aspects, too confident. If you do not have a clear goal you will cry just because ethereum loses 20%.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
Joining in cypto is a very big risk. Some people are trying to sell their properties just to invest in crypto. There are people who tried their best in crypto and suddenly they get rich. Some were unfortunate here too. But there is nothing to cry on cyprto because you can still earn without investing any amount of money. Sometimes we just need to be practical.
Activity: 756
April 26, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
many are only with just join alone without ready risk which will be felt in investing crypto. most of them will panic and sell out quickly when prices began to fall. Many beginners like this and maybe they are unfamiliar.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
Exactly, the way some kids shout during dip baffle me, every investment generally are with one risk or the other my 1cent advice don't put what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
It's a big and expencive game. and there will always be people crying about cryptocurrency prices.  People will always cry when the prices of bitcoin falls or even when it goes up too fast.  People should understand and be prepared )
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
Yes we should not to cry because bitcoin Will increase, may be not for now but we know that Will happen. People who crying when the market go down because they are have a big expectation in crypto, they want to make a lot of profit in the near future but they can't get it. Day by day they ask when the price increase or is this the end of the crypto currency. I sure Finally they can't survive and Will sell their coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 04, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
You are absolutely right. It's absolutely abnormal for someone to be crying all around in the name of Volatility. Crypto is not meant for people with zero patience. Moreover, when everything was good, no one cried and when it turns the way it is presently, the best we could do is to take a chill. What goes up must surely come down when it comes to crypto currency market. Invest with risk..
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 11:50:00 PM
Everything is fine and nothing terrible happens. Just a small correction, and this is the norm, it was not just once in a career, crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:14:55 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
What is the meaning to cry? Everyone knows that investing money in cryptocurrencies is very risky and there is a great chance to lose them. You are knowingly investing that risk and it makes no sense then to cry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 04, 2018, 04:10:52 AM
If you're investing in bitcoin, you don't have to do anything.
Because bitcoin is still at a very low price, the only thing you need to do is hold.
Activity: 602
April 04, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

There is risk in everything, but here this risk is justified, it can enrich you and make you much happier. Therefore, many here make a profit by alternating their strategies and actions at one time or another, rather than sitting and crying after the loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 03:54:27 AM
Hahah these are good days, I think bitcoin will be 4K dollars
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
April 04, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
A good trader earns in any direction the market moves, entering long or short depending on the case.
The point is that most of the "traders" in the crypto have as the only strategy "to buy" and then "to hope" that the price will go up.
To make money like this, it takes a lot of luck ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 03:13:56 AM
I am not crying about crypto even though I have lots of them.
The reason is simple: the dump is temporary, we will see another round of growth sooner or later.
Activity: 840
April 04, 2018, 02:49:47 AM
many are like that because they feel that their capital will be lost on crypto. Maybe they are still new so devastated about this. pretty sad if many people crying because this is because this is the usual thing. the main risk is that volatile if entered in crypto.
Indeed people who hate the average may be sure to lose because of cryptocurrency so I think sekarnag this is a suitable time to prove to them that what they say it is a big mistake
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 04, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
if you see anybody crying over crypto, they are probably the newbie who think they can get rich quickly through investing in cryptocurrency. many of them join the cryptocurrency last year when the bitcoin went rogue with a lot of media writing about it. today reverse is the case as bitcoin is now below 9k and i do not see bitcoin going $20k anytime soon because its even having difficulty breaking 9k barrier the last time we saw btc going below 7k so who know what will happen again this April
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 02:24:05 AM
I agree, stop crying already dudes. Investing is really a risky way of earning money. It's the same as the saying goes ''No pain, No gain''. If your really want something you have to earn it on the hard way. Because this way you'll effort will be rewarded. And one time you'll just say that it's worth it. There's no meaning on blaming ICO that does not provide the expected outcome. Because that problem is that you expect too much from something that you already know that isn't sure. That's what risk is, just carry the consequence if you really want to succeed in investing. There is no 100% chance of profit in investing. Because if there is then I believe poverty is already solved a long time ago.
Pages:
Jump to: