Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto (FOR ALL INVESTORS) - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
What is the famous saying........"If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool. Cry

well
idk must what to say,
since people know btc or altcoin like a hyip , huge profit .
they come with a ton's of money,
spend all of them to some or more project,
then waiting , hope for x 2 or more . but reality its about 0.01x even nothing.
the problem , because they dont know anything about what the fck altcoin.
go to some project without think what is it project about ,
they just think about fcking idiot x 10 or more.
but , how must to say ,
the fact , most of ads ads on internet say like that.
so , they got a bait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What is the famous saying........"If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool. Cry

yes, surely. i don't think all of us that disappointed. sometimes people just need to cry out loud to escape the preasure they feel from inside. just hold on guys, we will survive the darkness Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Everybody has their reasons to frown. Sometimes a loss is too emotional to bear and sometimes the volatility is overwhelming. But that makes us who we are. Its the passion for this market that keeps bringing people back even after losses. That's how it will always be.
Activity: 141
Yes, you are right here. If you can understand the processes of this technology you can do nothing here. You must to now how it works to be succeed.
Activity: 238
Investors are afraid of scams and crying about the another reason is not clear to me. Yes, markket is not stable but the problem with scammers are more actual now.
Activity: 48
Merit: 6

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed.

its only human to agonize over loss and failure but that doesn't always mean 'quit'. So. let them cry, after the pain, you will notice another investment will be made and that person would have gotten smarter and gained an experience. No fewer than most investors in the cryptoworld had one time or the other wailed over a lost investment or bad decision but they still go in, smart and hard like it never happen.

You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money.

We all know the risk involved, from the experienced down to the newbies, they all know the risks yet, that doesn't stop loss or bad decision. if you see one crying, don't think they had no idea what the risk was, not necessarily, some times, they did. it just happened all the same.

this is sorely from my own experience
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: