Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP DISSING DOGE BECAUSE OF ITS NAME..... - page 4. (Read 2968 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 30, 2014, 01:05:35 PM
do you guys get paid for posting all this doge crap?  Angry

I was wondering the same thing if you look at his posts most of them are saying how great doge is and they are going to have a great profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 30, 2014, 01:01:31 PM
do you guys get paid for posting all this doge crap?  Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 30, 2014, 01:01:08 PM
Yes with Bitcoins success a million other alts have popped up, most with probably only a few months lifespan (who knows, really).
Some coins will prove there worth in the future when the world is ready to accept them as useful methods of payment and not just some fad or get rich quickskeem.
Bitcoin is not the best, or fastest, or even the safest coin however it is at the moment the most popular, oh and it does have a cool name.
So this proves that not being the best can still make you the most popular.
I get annoyed when reading ppl disrespecting Dogecoin because of its name. Yeah sure it might sound silly. However, walmart, eon, google, twitter, yahoo, ikea, lego skype......the list goes on large successful companies at the start of there life sometimes when saying their name out loud sounds a bit silly. But after a while, that silly word just becomes part of your normal vocabulary. I mean you dont mention google in a conversation and everytime mention oh that google has such a silly name do we??? i mean honestly look at twitter, just say it a few times, just how silly a word is it but look at the size and success of the company.
Now yes the difference is that DOGE is not a company but a community, or it could even be described as a concept, it needs belief and marketing which it has.
Finally, DOGE will be around and be successfull for a long long time quite simply BECAUSE , its not the best its not the fastest and its not the most secure and mostly because its got a silly sounding name!!

PS Bitcoin has satoshis I dont think if Dogecoin had woofies would be doing so well!!! lol
you drunk?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
January 30, 2014, 01:00:47 PM
Finally, DOGE will be around and be successfull for a long long time quite simply BECAUSE , its not the best its not the fastest and its not the most secure and mostly because its got a silly sounding name!!
Uhhh.... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2014, 12:59:48 PM
Typical dogecoin supporter... Produces a barely legible post.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 12:58:04 PM
Yes with Bitcoins success a million other alts have popped up, most with probably only a few months lifespan (who knows, really).
Some coins will prove there worth in the future when the world is ready to accept them as useful methods of payment and not just some fad or get rich quickskeem.
Bitcoin is not the best, or fastest, or even the safest coin however it is at the moment the most popular, oh and it does have a cool name.
So this proves that not being the best can still make you the most popular.
I get annoyed when reading ppl disrespecting Dogecoin because of its name. Yeah sure it might sound silly. However, walmart, eon, google, twitter, yahoo, ikea, lego skype......the list goes on large successful companies at the start of there life sometimes when saying their name out loud sounds a bit silly. But after a while, that silly word just becomes part of your normal vocabulary. I mean you dont mention google in a conversation and everytime mention oh that google has such a silly name do we??? i mean honestly look at twitter, just say it a few times, just how silly a word is it but look at the size and success of the company.
Now yes the difference is that DOGE is not a company but a community, or it could even be described as a concept, it needs belief and marketing which it has.

PS Bitcoin has satoshis I dont think if Dogecoin had woofies would be doing so well!!! lol
Pages:
Jump to: