Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop dreaming about the perfect trade - page 9. (Read 2468 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 05:58:34 AM
 Many people assume that they will find an exchange like what is expected but only a few people. there are still many other people who lose with the investment and exchange that is not like we want. we have to keep in mind that adopting the changes is really needed to take every opportunities, there's no perfect trade its all about timing and capability to act quickly.
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
To dream it is necessary always, it never hindered to anybody. Ideal trade like many other ideal things in our life does not happen. Ideal trade can be if the process of trading will occur according to the compiled plan.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 03:14:43 AM
first i want to ask u, like what a perfect trade?
some people try to take big profit and tha make them lose their money, because greedy.
for example some people buy btc at 6700 2 day ago then now the price is rise to 7300 if they not greed they will sell it and w8 the price low and buy again. but some one ignore that and want get more, at least they will lose their money, because no management financial.
This is an open secret that we cannot have a perfect market and that is also because the market is dynamic just because of the demand and supply fluctuations. But the market can at least be in equilibrium where it gets every factor balanced in the market.

Having said that, it is now an open secrete that we are heading towards market perfection though not a complete perfection but we will have good market charts and the profit margin will be more than what we are expecting only if we hold right now.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
Their is nothing like perfect in trading. Even the veterans lose some trades but what they ensure is that, they dont allow their losses to be more than their wins. So, they stick to a strategy that give them good profits. This is the secret of trading
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 02:56:21 AM
I think there is no harm you always dream to be able to trade well and perfect, because with the dream you can practice to be the best for trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
No market is perfect, only we try to improve ourselves and improve our knowledge to have more opportunities to profit in this market. I think the market will recover in late 2018.
This isn’t really necessary that a perfect trader can only become when he puts his efforts in bitcoin. No, the reality is something different. People are investing and trading in bitcoin and other altcoins too. These altcoins are good source of income as well. Though the results aren’t that much fantastic as compared to bitcoin but still you can’t just say this can’t happen without bitcoin.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
Aiming for a big gains is okay,
but for me, you should focus on having a minimum percent gain a day,
be a little less greedy.
Trading is always perfect if we are perfect by knowledge and the procedure to cover every necessary area so that we may survive which is only possible if we have the basic knowledge along with its experience as well. Trading at this stage with the Bitcoin is better because we are observing ups and downs in price so that if we get in its low price then after increase in price we will get its benefit.
So basically this is always depends on the person that are taking to conduct on how to trade yet we have to more practical on making perfect trading.First be aware for everything and anything that you can do for. And dont let you just to be on dreaming make a move for it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
The market today is soaring back, the hold we hold now is an opportunity and let's continue to hold more time you will succeed and earn higher profits.
I think that today was marked by some positive movements in the crypto-currency market. For a long time already there was no 6% increase in the price for Bitcoin and the green color of the market will probably continue. And further. At least I hope so.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
The market today is soaring back, the hold we hold now is an opportunity and let's continue to hold more time you will succeed and earn higher profits.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 01:37:47 AM
Aiming for a big gains is okay,
but for me, you should focus on having a minimum percent gain a day,
be a little less greedy.
Trading is always perfect if we are perfect by knowledge and the procedure to cover every necessary area so that we may survive which is only possible if we have the basic knowledge along with its experience as well. Trading at this stage with the Bitcoin is better because we are observing ups and downs in price so that if we get in its low price then after increase in price we will get its benefit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 23, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
Yes there is no perfect trade but you can keep patience to earn more.Better to be a long term trader this will give the opportunity to make more from your investment.Just simply follow Buy low and sell high strategy with the profit margin decided by you will be the perfect trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

It's better to buy altcoins or tokens to list them right now with beautiful exchangers to make the opportunity to increase its price even though many people will be dumped.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
July 23, 2018, 04:31:43 AM
I don't believe in perfect trade. Perfect trade is a dream. I don't believe in dreams! Cool
This is hundred percent right. There is no perfect trading because we have a dynamic market and it changes every time so you just cannot move with the same strategy no matter how good it is so it is not possible for a trader to earn in trading every time. But what one can do to maximize one’s utility and profit is to hold the asset for some long term and sell it or trade it only if the profit margin is good enough.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2018, 10:01:31 PM
This is the first time I heard that this word perfect trading exists. Perfect does not suit trading but only a good timing. It's about taking your profit when it's all time high and buy again when it is dipping. You can't always get your set orders fulfilled so you got to adjust it.

Haha,  it's just a made up word for those new trader traders. Once they experienced enough of losses and winnings they will probably realize the outcome that they are expecting are not always going to work. It is more important to just take the profit whatever the possible percentage of it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

I somehow agree. I think in this market, seeking that perfect trade where you would only use a fairly small capital to strike it rich and earn a very considerable amount of profit is very much hard to do, and I think if such scenario happens, it would only be based on sheer and pure luck. Right now, the market is mostly not doing good, many coins and assets are going down in value, with only some good movements here and there, and so, if one trader would assume that he can just pick out some low valued coin and be lucky with it, that would be a very difficult thing to pull off because of the prevailing factors right now like the fact that there are so many coins in the market, and many of them are taking it quite slow to unfold and get some value on them.

True. there is a thinnest possibilty of striking luck in trading. It isn't perfect and it will never be. The best we can do is to adjust with this imperfection. In which along the way, you can lose and suffer as you are learning how to trade well. It may not be as perfectly, but at least you are improving gradually on how to trade effectively along the way.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 20, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.

The least perfect trade is if you follow your trading plan. This is but a simple move that most of the traders really hard to follow and execute. Perfection for me comes from the discipline and not how you win trades.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 20, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.

I somehow agree. I think in this market, seeking that perfect trade where you would only use a fairly small capital to strike it rich and earn a very considerable amount of profit is very much hard to do, and I think if such scenario happens, it would only be based on sheer and pure luck. Right now, the market is mostly not doing good, many coins and assets are going down in value, with only some good movements here and there, and so, if one trader would assume that he can just pick out some low valued coin and be lucky with it, that would be a very difficult thing to pull off because of the prevailing factors right now like the fact that there are so many coins in the market, and many of them are taking it quite slow to unfold and get some value on them.
Activity: 476
July 20, 2018, 03:59:07 PM
Trading is life and a life is never perfect. You don't wait for life to become perfect, do you? The same applies to trading  Cool

This statement is cool. For me, trading has really become the part of my life. Therefore, I never think that it can be perfect. I am ready for the falls, and for some depression moments but I am sure that the result will be positive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
July 19, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

I agree with you because there's really no such thing us perfect trade. Though we have gone though a lot of experience teachings, there would still be some lapses that may occur because we can't control the votality of the market. What we have to do is just to continue learning and good things will follow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
yes sometimes what we think is not in line with expectations, when we trade the price is difficult to predict, the way we think it was not in line with reality, sometimes we have to feel bitterness but it is a risk that must be accepted. and in a certain time we must also be able to keep up with the current market conditions even though it may be very small.
Pages:
Jump to: