Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 {STOP} Eloncoin Signature Campaign | Member+ [Funds Escrow] - page 11. (Read 21242 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You are welcome back. We thank God that the campaign is back again. You have tried, well done.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Happy to see the campaign back, thank you Brainboss and LL. Smiley
My avatar, signature and personal text all set and didn't changed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 271
Good to see that the campaign is back. I have updated my avatar, signature, and personal text.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Good news sir, I will continue to stay in the elon coin campaign, and I inform you that I moved up to senior member rank, may the elon campaign always be given smoothness and success.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Update: Bitcoin Escrow Address: Eloncoin Escrow Address: EW12bB9Hqe9LoFxA9xoJgugV5tydFAn7mF: https://explorer.eloncoin.org/address/EW12bB9Hqe9LoFxA9xoJgugV5tydFAn7mF

Wallet has been refilled and the campaign is back on track, the new week will start from Sunday 18th February, 2024 12:00 PM forum time. All participants that wish to retain their slots in the campaign has up-to Sunday to rewear their signature, personal texts and avatar because all those not wearring any of this by Sunday will be removed from campaign.

Ps: All outstanding debts will be cleared before the resumptions date, Sunday 18th Feb, 2024.

Regards,
Brainboss.
legendary
Ps: Campaign is temporary pause due to lack of funds to cover for payment. Immediately the wallet is refilled, the campaign will continue but for now you can remove signature and avatar and try your luck somewhere else. If the campaign was to resume, all posts for the week will be counted but for now I'm waiting on a feedbacks from Lightlord.

Regards,
Brainboss.

Update: Don't make any further posts while wearing the signature with hopes of getting paid as the campaign is paused indefinitely, even if the campaign was to resume we'll only account for last week payment and not any further posts made from this week.

Lightlord has reached out (during the week) but there's no guarantee when the wallets is going to be top up so you can remove your signature and avatar as no further posts will be accounted for.
Hello there,

I apologize for the delays, I was sick with covid for a bit there, so wasn't online as much.

I am going to top off the wallets shortly

Regards
Lightlord
Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Ps: Campaign is temporary pause due to lack of funds to cover for payment. Immediately the wallet is refilled, the campaign will continue but for now you can remove signature and avatar and try your luck somewhere else. If the campaign was to resume, all posts for the week will be counted but for now I'm waiting on a feedbacks from Lightlord.

Regards,
Brainboss.
CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, we faced similar problem some weeks ago and you handled it very nicely. I would like to continue with avatars and signatures because I believe you will resolve the situation with the Lightlord very soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
User: PokerDiceMan
Position to Apply: Hero member
Posts Start: 757
BTC SEGWIT Address: bc1q5cymzydpf9j5y8tpumj9kp29qtghv5tm43qt7e
Address ellon : update after accepted
Activity: 406
Merit: 303
The great city of God 🔥
Hello my manager @cryptopreneubrainboss I want to inform you that I have be hired in another campaign and no longer be working with eloncoin signature campaign. I really appreciate you good work and wish to work with you some day when our part will meet again. You are such a nice man. Thanks alot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 36
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello sir please update my Eloncoin wallet address

Forum Username: Kristiyana
My  Eloncoin address: ETU6bWhHpRqPUiHsp8ZKnXy6qLWSPNMVbP
Activity: 210
Merit: 68
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
User: teamsherry
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 79
BTC SEGWIT Address: bc1qudsr3v4rdrgve70a30m6v8wz7qgyt9d5uentkr
Address:
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Hello Boss I got an opportunity to work on another campaign and I have already updated my avatar's personal text and signature code to work there.

Thanks for everything.
Activity: 238
Merit: 59
User: Benedictare
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 111
Address: (Your BTC Address):  bc1qtvxlj4uf665q03p8ak4l2x436sdzw7v486wts3

Applying for tier E

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Thank you sir for accepting me text, signature, avatar already updated. Address all correct.

EDIT: My  Eloncoin correct address: EebyfPh72SQKzfWR6MwLpLmV3LctnGJwhS
Please Sir kindly ignore the previous address as it's incorrect and replace it with this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 308
Week 13 Bitcoin payments has been processed. Eloncoin payment is been processed, check your wallet for eligible participants in max 24hrs.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:
Eloncoin Escrow Address: EW12bB9Hqe9LoFxA9xoJgugV5tydFAn7mF: https://explorer.eloncoin.org/address/EW12bB9Hqe9LoFxA9xoJgugV5tydFAn7mF

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.

Download Eloncoin Links: Mobile App | Desktop
Thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss

Week 13 payment received.
Activity: 350
Merit: 116
CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, Thank you very much I have already received 13 weeks payment.
legendary
Week 13 Bitcoin payments has been processed. Eloncoin payment is been processed, check your wallet for eligible participants in max 24hrs.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:
Eloncoin Escrow Address: EW12bB9Hqe9LoFxA9xoJgugV5tydFAn7mF: https://explorer.eloncoin.org/address/EW12bB9Hqe9LoFxA9xoJgugV5tydFAn7mF

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.

Download Eloncoin Links: Mobile App | Desktop
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Be Happy ☺️
User: Suzume
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start : 500
Address: (Your BTC Address) : bc1qkd0vjq2fkl30mcemc7u50myqlrgs6ddn8u7wtt

Reapplying..

Tire E member slot is open reapplying for tire E .

Reapplying. Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 29
Thanks for accepting me... Text has been updated.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
User: Letteredhub
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 1184
Address: (Your BTC Address):  bc1qrw7uqn3y8mvwmatemm7j42z99x7gh8wak297ll
Address: (Your Eloncoin Address) :  EebyfPh72SQKzfWR6MwLpLmV3LctnGJwhS

Pages:
Jump to: