Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop or continue trading - page 5. (Read 1167 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
January 05, 2022, 12:45:37 PM
As you told me you have lost your capital, I suggest if you don't learn from your capital loss then you don't need to start again trading but if you learned a lot from your loss then you should try again and before starting again you should learn about technical analysis and don't invest in any altcoin new in the market.
There are traders that don't learn at the start even having that experience of losing, there could be 2nd, 3rd or more attempts before they actually learn from those mistakes and losses.

It's okay to try again if the trader is pursuant and he's too eager to learn with his experiences. It's their money and they can do everything they want until they can stand alone.
I don't agree with the ops in the suggestion of not investing or trading new coins in the market, the truth is if you know how to analyze new coins properly one can easily gain massive profits from trading them.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
January 05, 2022, 08:37:51 AM
Never quit if you are in a loss, just keep patience there and hold the coins which you are in loss at the time being, but most frequently I saw people who are in some loss just sell their coins and after some time the coin got some height then they regret that they should not sell them, but I can suggest you to analyze some coins after that take entry in trading.

This is the mindset of people who think always for profit and they expect to much on bitcoin without seeing the huge risk and not been careful on their decision making towards there entry and exit that's many got lose then their expectation didn't meet on their desired situations. But if they just continue then learn from their experiences then for sure they can earn after they learn many things thru their experience in trading.
Activity: 412
Merit: 10
January 05, 2022, 07:03:40 AM
Never quit if you are in a loss, just keep patience there and hold the coins which you are in loss at the time being, but most frequently I saw people who are in some loss just sell their coins and after some time the coin got some height then they regret that they should not sell them, but I can suggest you to analyze some coins after that take entry in trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2022, 06:34:27 AM
Actually, this decision is left for you to decide, because you will be the one to know your mistakes , therefore be ready to cover up your mistakes as it is important to get proper and accurate knowledge abut trading, know a lot of trading skills, also try as much as possible to have detail knowledge about the projrct you are about to invest on. some of us are already used to crypto trading so it is advisable to stay strong , get more capital and invest more.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
January 05, 2022, 03:24:15 AM
Best thing to do is research it completely. U might find it's to complicated or there's something u don't like. Before dumping money into it. And always do deep research on any investment. Dint listen to these people trying to het the stocks they bought in, to pump.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
January 03, 2022, 05:47:46 PM
Buddy how is that possible you might have traded wrong coins but I think it's not a problem about the coins it's about holding for a longer time you might have sold them off after some accumulations that might be a reason for loosing the funds... But I think you should go back for trading and hold some efficient coins such as dot
You are actually not trading but just holding, and it was literally different. Trading is a good opportunity to make a huge profit if we are good at this but couldn't deny that not all are meant to become a trader, and this is one reason that we couldn't just ignore. of course, we can make a try and that will be the time to know and assess ourselves if we are fit to this or not. And think, we have to accept whatever will be the result and we don't ever blame ourselves then but have to move on.
Holding is not trading on the first place which means its a considerable act for someone to call it on completely stop but literally holding up coins behind which its not surprising for someone to consider this

kind of act specially if you don't know on what you are doing.Also, there are really things which aren't really for us no matter how hard we do try but we do still fail and on the time you do

feel off this way then its not really bad on considering on stopping and finding for another venture and its more worth on finding another things which would really be beneficial for you.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
January 03, 2022, 10:42:03 AM
Buddy how is that possible you might have traded wrong coins but I think it's not a problem about the coins it's about holding for a longer time you might have sold them off after some accumulations that might be a reason for loosing the funds... But I think you should go back for trading and hold some efficient coins such as dot
You are actually not trading but just holding, and it was literally different. Trading is a good opportunity to make a huge profit if we are good at this but couldn't deny that not all are meant to become a trader, and this is one reason that we couldn't just ignore. of course, we can make a try and that will be the time to know and assess ourselves if we are fit to this or not. And think, we have to accept whatever will be the result and we don't ever blame ourselves then but have to move on.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
January 02, 2022, 05:58:12 PM
The choice always depend on us dude, if you know that it gave you profit most of the time, the answer will always no reason to stop then if don't get any benefits from your trading that means you need to change your way or stop doing trade, just simple as that. No need long explanation for this matter actually.
Actually, trading is not for everyone. Some people are probably good when it comes to Investing in long term. So I will advice if the OP is not good in trading. Is either he start learning how to trade, or he stopped trading. However as you stated, it all depends on the OP. But, since the OP is losing constantly in trade, it will be nice if he changes strategy, and read more about a coin before trading it. Although, losing in normal in trading, and it shouldn't be a reason for quitting trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
January 02, 2022, 07:02:04 AM
As long as you can handle losses I think you should go if you really want, however I hope this time you learned your lesson and probably learned how to handle thing. You will only lose your capital if you trade with leverage which what I was thinking I think you should go away with leverage this time and spend your time in spot trading and practice good trades.

And after you have confidence with your strategy and understanding about trading then I think that's the only time you should start trading with leverage.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
January 02, 2022, 01:41:18 AM
I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.

Only have a feeling to back go trading is not enough to make your losses become profits, you should learn another method for your analysis method or find someone who can guide you about trading cryptocurrencies. It will be the same if you're not change yourself to learn to improve your skills to analyse to do some research about the coins the trend and others. It's great that you already have some experiences of having losses but dont repeat the same mistakes is more great.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 02, 2022, 01:30:52 AM
I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.
well, trading also makes people addicted because that's why emotions are an important thing that we need to control. however, it is very natural to lose in trading, especially when we move without any information, and rely on speculation alone.
Personally, I would probably stop trading and do some observation and research on why I keep losing money doing it. I have thoughts like repeating things without studying and identifying them will only give the same thing.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 02, 2022, 12:46:00 AM
The choice always depend on us dude, if you know that it gave you profit most of the time, the answer will always no reason to stop then if don't get any benefits from your trading that means you need to change your way or stop doing trade, just simple as that. No need long explanation for this matter actually.

It's true that only each of us can make the decision to stop or continue trading. Because everyone's situation and conditions are different,
so ask yourself whether you still want to continue trading or not. Actually, although we get more losses when trading, but as long as we still
believe that we can become successful traders, I think we can continue trading. But always correct any mistakes that have been made,
so that the next one can make a profit from trading. Likewise, when we feel that the profit we make from trading is quite a lot, it nothing wrong
to stop for a while. Therefore in the end we ourselves must dare to make a decision whether to continue trading or stop, Do not let us make
decisions because of being influenced by others, because only we ourselves know what is best for ourselves.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
January 01, 2022, 11:10:05 PM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2022, 06:55:30 PM
As you told me you have lost your capital, I suggest if you don't learn from your capital loss then you don't need to start again trading but if you learned a lot from your loss then you should try again and before starting again you should learn about technical analysis and don't invest in any altcoin new in the market.
There are traders that don't learn at the start even having that experience of losing, there could be 2nd, 3rd or more attempts before they actually learn from those mistakes and losses.

It's okay to try again if the trader is pursuant and he's to eager to learn with his experiences. It's their money and they can do everything they want until they can stand alone.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
January 01, 2022, 04:00:09 PM
If we follow the principle of risk what you can afford to lose, then definitely we will not experience more losses
Unfortunately most beginners of crypto trading are never aware of what is risk management. This is the reason after some frustration in crypto trading, they start thinking about quitting. In my opinion, if you are not ready to learn first then you should never think about getting into crypto trading.

Losses might look like the end of it or you doing it wrong but thats where the real lesson comes from, just dont give up nobody starts off as a pro, practice makes perfect.
Honestly losses are just part of day to day life of cryptocurrency trading and whenever people decide to stop at losses then they might be assumed to be not fitting for trading at first hand. Like you have mentioned we should learn from our own mistake so that we will not repeat them which must be the only practical way to avoid losses so that we will never think about quitting.

Activity: 504
Merit: 57
January 01, 2022, 03:55:09 PM
Crypto trading is looking dangerous in these days. New years is 2 says away from us and market is Volatile. Trader should wait for some days. They will get Opportunity to make profit once market get stable. Trading in these days are totally risk.
I quite agree with you that trading is a dangerous venture and having to be able to avoid the risk involved with trading and how time-consuming it is to trade cryptocurrency most especially when it has to do with a beginner who does not have much experience in a trade gone can easily get addicted and lose money to excessive trading.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
January 01, 2022, 03:23:50 PM
The road to success is never an easy one so is trading! Losses might look like the end of it or you doing it wrong but thats where the real lesson comes from, just dont give up nobody starts off as a pro, practice makes perfect. And i would advise you adjust for risk management to reduce your trade exposure.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
January 01, 2022, 01:58:32 PM
A large portion of merchants lose cash so saying goes this way, don't involve generally capital for exchanging. It is most secure assuming that you utilize 10% of your capital for exchanging. I suppose you really want to have some time off first and develop your understanding this is on the grounds that it's bad assuming you make an exchange without fail however you didn't get a decent out come likewise to stay away from liquidation set an assume benefit and stop misfortune its ideal to utilize.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
December 31, 2021, 12:47:23 PM

Don't give up if you believe that you can make it. Not everyone succeeds right away, some people failed at the very beginning of their journey but they work hard to develop their skills until they finally succeeded. Be inspired by other individuals who are successful in trading, because once you are successful, there's no more stopping your from earning unlimited amount in crypto.
Even though we have that spirit, this never saves us if we are naturally not destined to become a trader as in the end, no matter how hard we tried it we still lose. It is sometimes we have to accept that trading is not for everyone and we have nothing to force ourselves then.

Well, to have at least 5 times attempt I guess it was enough to know ourselves if we have the chance to succeed but if not, we'd rather have to stop and just move on as this means that this is not the right place for us.

It's nice if we stay realistic all the time, though we have the urge to trade we always have to put some limit as trading is not really for everyone. If we follow the principle of risk what you can afford to lose, then definitely we will not experience more losses or lose more than we can afford to before we make a decision to stop and look for other ventures.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 31, 2021, 12:34:53 PM
At the time when you even do not realize about trading and unable to do it and get capital then perhaps you think to leave this thing. Because it is a fact that if a person is not good in something then he try to leave that instead of work more hard. I think that you should enhance your expertise and struggle if once you become able to get profit you will never want to stop it all. I work hard and struggle more i can easily make profit so i cannot think about to stop trading.
Pages:
Jump to: