Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop selling WDC for so cheap!!! - page 3. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 24, 2013, 07:15:54 AM
well, people are short sighted. They dont know if they can hold the coin and increase the network hash, WDC could be on btc-e or even mtgox.

Buddy, the only reason people are even mining this coin is because they are shortsighted.
Activity: 175
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 24, 2013, 07:12:17 AM
well, people are short sighted. They dont know if they can hold the coin and increase the network hash, WDC could be on btc-e or even mtgox.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 24, 2013, 07:08:19 AM
the problem is i think wdc is easy to mine and even at it's current low price is more profitable that ltc for miner to mine and dump, there are a lot of miners that just want to pay off their hardware so will not wait it out just dump straight away after mining.

Oh you probably right. If only the silly monkeys would use a bit of common sense, and realize, if you let the price rise again, first, and stabalize, they would pay off their hardware sooner, at higher prices.

I think that miners have the common sense to realize, that most miners will dump their coins asap. Thus, the price will fall. Thus i sell now.

Its a vicious cycle but thats the way it is.

Unless someone, somehow could influence the majority of miners to stop selling, then miners will not sell, and instead hold for a higher profit. But looking at the trend of WDC now, and also the usual trend of alt coins to pump and die, I think most would sell asap.

Activity: 182
fml
May 24, 2013, 07:06:08 AM
the problem is i think wdc is easy to mine and even at it's current low price is more profitable that ltc for miner to mine and dump, there are a lot of miners that just want to pay off their hardware so will not wait it out just dump straight away after mining.

Oh you probably right. If only the silly monkeys would use a bit of common sense, and realize, if you let the price rise again, first, and stabalize, they would pay off their hardware sooner, at higher prices.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 24, 2013, 06:48:00 AM
fml
May 24, 2013, 06:30:08 AM
Don't listen! He just wants to sell his at a reasonable price before the big crash! SELL WHILE YOU CAN!

WDC is a deadcoin now.

And thus is the difference between me and you. WDC appears to have failed, and so, I can move on. Shitty deal, it failed, not because it was a shit coin, but because greedy miners killed it by dumping it too low. What can you do?

Yet your passion and motivation behind making this thread says otherwise.

Literally run away from this forum and never come back. I am speaking for the whole forum, we're over your 'cry me a river' childish troll posts 24/7.

You're pathetic.

Lol, yeah, I'm the pathetic one, there, power-puff girl. I'm not walking away from WDC yet, as long as it doesn't drop below 20%, I'm not losing money, by giving it more time. I could walk away. Cry me a River? I merely speak my mind, and people like you, typically don't like what I have to say, because it belittles your pathetic little scam coin. Roll Eyes
Arguing with you, is like arguing with my 5 year old daughter, except she's smarter than you, and, she can admit when she's wrong, and learn from her mistakes.
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 24, 2013, 06:14:23 AM
Don't listen! He just wants to sell his at a reasonable price before the big crash! SELL WHILE YOU CAN!

WDC is a deadcoin now.

And thus is the difference between me and you. WDC appears to have failed, and so, I can move on. Shitty deal, it failed, not because it was a shit coin, but because greedy miners killed it by dumping it too low. What can you do?

Yet your passion and motivation behind making this thread says otherwise.

Literally run away from this forum and never come back. I am speaking for the whole forum, we're over your 'cry me a river' childish troll posts 24/7.

You're pathetic.

donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2013, 06:06:00 AM

WDC is a deadcoin now.
WDC was alive?
Activity: 212
Ok, Who's hungry?
May 24, 2013, 06:04:55 AM
hydroponica is a retard lol.....   Coin is still new give it some time, its only failure is crybabies like you putting the worldcoin icon in your profile..   If I had more bitcoin I'd be investing it in worldcoin Smiley   large volumes aren't being sold low and it is on a low volume exchange.. if it hits btc-e it will soar Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 24, 2013, 05:50:15 AM
You fucking retards!!

I believe the correct term is "little people".
fml
May 24, 2013, 05:47:22 AM

WDC is a deadcoin now.

NWO
Activity: 392
May 24, 2013, 05:42:38 AM

WDC is a deadcoin now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 24, 2013, 05:42:31 AM
WDC is dead let's move on.
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
May 24, 2013, 05:42:21 AM
Nothing increases my faith in a crypto more than a bagholder screaming at the market to stop plummeting.
fml
May 24, 2013, 05:41:05 AM
You fucking retards!!
Pages:
Jump to: